Chapter: 1

I do not own these characters that privilege belongs to Chuck Lorre, Bill Prady and Warner Bros.

"Okay, what do you think?" asks Penny.

"Have you ever even seen a picture of Tesla?" Sheldon asks the blonde.

"It actually looks good Sheldon." Leonard truthfully replies.

"Doesn't it?" Penny agrees.

"I suppose I could see myself in a scientific boy band, of course I'd be the dreamy one and the smart one." Sheldon arrogantly replies.

Amy enters the apartment takeout in hand. "Sorry, I'm late." she looks to the others, only to see a sight that makes her knees weak and her heart race!

"What did you do?!" Amy asks in shock.

"I gave him a new look it's cute huh?" replies her beautiful blonde bestie.

Stepping closer to her handsome physicist she answers, "Yeah, it's cute that's the problem. I don't need other girls to see him walking around like sex on a stick!" Amy replies.

Penny and Leonard gape at her reaction, but roll their eyes at Sheldon's next reply.

"She's right, I'm too hot!" confirming in the mirror that Amy is indeed correct.

0oo0oo0oo0

Penny speaks up first, "Aww... come on, you have to at least give it a chance! One night that's all I ask we'll all go out, it'll give us a chance to meet Emily too." Penny suggests.

Amy and Sheldon didn't seem convinced it was a good idea. "Yeah, why not go out? Raj wanted support when taking Emily out anyway, so you know two birds!" Leonard adds.

Amy looks at Sheldon, 'He's so sexy, how will I compete with the women he will likely attract?' Amy thought as she looked down at her usual layers.

Penny caught the look though and thought, 'Maybe this is the perfect chance to makeover Amy as well? She was so beautiful as Snow White, but no one save Sheldon and Bernadette got to see. This might be a once in a lifetime chance so why not take it?'

"Amy since it'll be a big night out, how about we go shopping for outfits? I'll call Bernadette she can meet us at the mall tomorrow." Penny asked casually.

Amy looks at her besties hopeful look, how could she say no? Plus, knowing Penny they'll be expected to dress to impress wherever they may go.

"I guess that might be fun, what do you think Sheldon?" Amy asks her surprisingly quiet boyfriend.

"Well... since my cerebral cortex seems to be twiddling it's proverbial thumbs over finding a new field study why not?" Sheldon sullenly replies.

"Great, I'll call Bernie right away!" Penny squealed she was so excited.

0oo0oo0oo0

A few days later after finding the perfect outfits, making reservations and making sure the guys had something appropriate to wear. (There was a dress code) Everything was all set.

"Okay Amy just a few final touches and we'll be done." Penny says while finishing up a light makeup on Amy, Amy refused to wear the darker evening look.

"Sheldon won't know what hit him when he sees you!" Bernadette squeaks out while finishing Amy's hair, they decided on loose curls swept into a side ponytail.

Amy was nervous the girls were refusing to let her see anything until they were done, even going so far as covering every mirror!

The shopping trip had been a tiring experience and a bit frightening... "Amy, you get out here right now or Penny's busting in that door!" Bernadette shrieked sounding eerily like her mother in law.

Amy took a deep breath this was it, now or never! It still felt strange showing so much skin. Well... to her it was a lot, the dress was just above the knee and a beautiful Royal Blue with a broach at the waist. The scoop neck and sheer sleeves were very revealing! This choice was a compromise to not being able to wear a cardigan or a parka.

Amy came out of the dressing room looking down and tugging on the neck of her dress, shifting from foot to foot she stood there a while wondering why the girls were so quiet? She finally looked up and Penny was gaping at her, hand on her chest, Bernie with her hand over her mouth, both had tears forming in the corners of their eyes.

Did she really look that bad? This was the 10th dress she tried on already, maybe she should just stay home make an excuse?, 'there's an emergency at work' it sounds plausible.

Just as she was going to lock herself in the dressing room again Penny snapped out of it first, "Amy, you look... you... you're beautiful!" She ran forward hugging Amy.

Bernadette agreed Amy really was a vixen underneath all those layers. "You look amazing, look at that body Sheldon is a lucky man!"

Amy was brought out of her thoughts by her besties voice. "All done, the final touch will be these." Penny said while holding up a pair of silver drop earrings.

"I didn't know you had pierced ears, how come you never wear any?" asked Bernie.

"I learned the hard way my first year of working with primates that they love earrings." Amy offhandedly said.

"What do you mean?" Penny asked while placing the earrings on Amy.

"Well, long story short my earlobe healed together nicely within a few months." Amy replied casually.

Bernadette and Penny shared a look, Penny's eyes wide. "I shouldn't have asked." Penny mumbled.

"Okay, Bernie wanna do the honors?" Penny asked changing the subject quickly.

"Absolutely!" Bernie said walking over to the mirror and pulling down the cover.

"Here's your new glasses, I hope you love what we've done!" Penny said excitedly.

Amy had to give her eyes a second to adjust, but once they did she couldn't believe what she was seeing!

Bernie and Penny were worried Amy hated it, Amy sat frozen with an unreadable look on her face. "Amy... Amy... AMY!!" yelled Bernadette as she finally shook Amy's shoulder.

Amy snapped out of her stupor and let go of the breath she didn't know she was holding. "Wow, you guys are miracle workers you've done a lovely job!" Amy replied in awe.

"We just brought out the beauty that's always been there Amy, we can't take full credit." Penny said seriously.

"Yeah, makeup is just an enhancer of your natural beauty." Bernie added she was relieved Amy liked the results.

"Okay, let's get our shoes on and surprise our men already!" Penny exclaimed.

Please forgive any errors first time writer here. Any reviews are welcomed or votes! I'm just doing this for my amusement so, Thank you.