Rules

Rules For Participants 

1. Give a shout-out of this book on your message board (please announce it to your followers because it'll help fill in the shots more quickly)

2. Add this book to your library and your public reading list.

3. Follow this account. You can unfollow after the awards.

4. All books must be in English, I do apologize.

5. No books above 3k reads.

6. You are only allowed to enter a maximum of two books in different genres.

7. You need at least 5 chapters for your book but only 3 or more chapters for short stories or poetry.

8. Don't be rude or disrespectful to anyone

9. if the judges try to bribe you, notify me immediately.

10. Follow your judges when they are announce.

11. Let me know if you change your book title or your username. 

12. Password is your favorite movie.

13. Do not bribe your judges.

14. Add the hashtag Crazyawards to your book.

15. Have fun!

                                                           Rules For Judges

1. Give a shout-out of this book on your message board (please announce it to your followers because it'll help fill in the shots more quickly)

2. Add this book to your library and your public reading list

3.Follow this account. You can unfollow after the awards.

4. You can become a judge and a participant as long as you are not judging the genre you are participating in.

5. Let us know if you are applying for a genre in which someone you know (personally or though Wattpad) has been accepted. I'll organize it so someone else will judge their work.

6. Do NOT ghost me. If you want to quit, let me know. You will be given a deadline by which you will have judged all the works you are assigned. Follow it.

7. Judges for novels will have to read 5-8 chapters for each book depending on how short the updates are.

8. Judges will have to read 3-5 chapters for short stories and poetry.

9. The participants are required to follow you let me know if they don't.

10. Let me know if any of the participants try's to bribes you, immediately 

11. Password is your favorite color.

12. Have fun!