Chapter 1

The birds were chirping around the tree. Sunrays hit on her face which  made her face glow like a sunflower.She stretches her body and wake up. Her phone rings.She attend the call.

Pri:Hi baby,Happy ganesh chathurthi

Keerthi:Are you reached Safely??I was worried for you. why didn't you attend my call?? Are you OK? baby

Pri:Hold on baby.I reached Safely and I am pretty good.I was slept yaar because tiredness.How are you ? I missed you.

Keerthi:I am good.I missed you tooo.By the way Happy morning baby,Happy ganesh chathurthi, and Happy one year anniversary to

Pri:Happy anniversary you too da.I hope our doll will safe there with mother na.I missed her so much.This is our first year anniversary but we are not together.This is not fair.

Keerthi:I hope she is fine.If there is any problem,mother will inform us. so don't worry.I feel Some thing is going to happen to us.If there is any problem , please inform to me as soon as possible.I will waiting for your call.
Pri:ok, You don't worry,I will call you.Ok bye baby. Maa is calling me.

Keerthi:Bye Cry baby,Love u

Pri:Bye Drama queen,Love u too..muaahh...

Priya get ready in brown cotton dabaang and set hair as open and headed towards living room. She wished to her Thatha and take blessings from him.She also wished her Maa and Paa and take their blessings too.Shre and Priya share their wishes through the bone crushing hug.

After sometimes, Priya and Shre bring Ganapathi bhappa idol to their home with drummers  and few relatives were squealing *Ganapathibhappa Moriya*
They were start pooja and distribute  prasadh to all the relatives and guests.
Once pooja over, the relatives were dispersed their houses.

The family members were finished their lunch with discuss about the evening temple visit.They headed towards their room for taking rest.
Priya start  to play her piano to distract her mind from her past.
She slept for sometime.

In Kapoor Mansion
Ram,Ashish and Nats are bring the ganapathibhappa idol to the mansion.His Chacha (Sameer kapoor) and chachi ( Deepthi) and their daughter (Ruhi) were joined.They were running Deepthi industries (textile industry).They were also the board member of Kapoor Industries.
The whole Kapoor families were enjoying this celebration.

Ram:Hi chacha,chachi.How are you both?Where is Aaryan and my doll?

Sameer:Hi beta.We are good.Aaryan is in Mumbai.He does not come because he took over a new case and it's important for his career too. so we don't want to trouble him.

Deepthi:your doll is busy with Akshitha and Nats.When are you going to marry ? Ram.I want my daughter-in-law soon.

Ram :chachi.Please Don't start again yaar ,

Deepthi:ok Don't worry.I will search a beautiful bride for you
Ram nodded his head.

Ruhi:Ram bhaiya , I missed you so much.You and Aaryan bhaiya always busy in work .You both don't care for me and Nats di.We are so lonely in our house.You know these couples are always stick together.They enjoy together , but me and Nats di.what about us? I am so angry on you bhaiya.Don't talk to me.

Ram: Sorry doll.You don't want to talk to me na so I gave your gifts to choti(nats). You angry on me na.so it's OK.Choti u take all the gifts.

Choti:Haa bhaiya. I will take it.

Ruhi:No ,this is not fair bhaiya.I want all my gifts.You know me na I can't get angry on you.

The Kapoor family Were burst into laughter and they headed towards pooja room.The pooja were finished and give prasadh to all the relatives and guests.The Kapoor families were enjoying lunch and discuss about the evening temple visit.

They were headed towards their room. Sameer and Deepthi take guest room.Ruhi accompany with Nats.
Ram take his car and start to search his Angel.
_________________________________________Hi guys
If you like this story ,
Please Do Vote and comment