French kiss

Star pov:When Daylon left I went inside to greet my family which actually consist of my mom,stepdad,auntie,my cousin Jada,my baby cousin Tyrel, grandma,and finally my cat tigeress.We call her that because she looks like one but smaller.

And even tho my mom and dad aren't together we still talk and meet up.

I went to my room to do my maths homework which is about angles and I hate it to the core.

While scrolling through my phone I text Ashton "Hi" in a few minutes he replied saying "Whats up star". "I'm okay just having trouble with my maths homework" I said "want some help?" He asked "sure I really need it" I replied .

In a few hours he came to my house and join me in my room we sat on the bed to start the work ...my stepdad came to check on us every second he got.

I was so shy I mean the guy I like is in my room ALONE I was reaching for my ruler to measure my angle then my hand brush his by accident I blushed instantly "sorry". "it's okay he replied then he move closer to me then there was no space between us.

I saw Ashton glare at my lips and so did I to his .Then in one swift moment he crashed his lips to mine possesively like he was Starving I tried to keep up with his pace and he slip his tongue into my mouth our tongue dance together in harmony.

Then in one swift moment he crashed his  lips  to mine possesively like he was Starving I tried to keep up with his pace and he slip his tongue into my mouth  our tongue dance together in  harmony

He grunt and kiss me deeper then I heard footsteps and we parted to catch our breath but it wasn't coming our way ."hmm Ashton let's continue the work" I said shyly

"Roger that star" he replied seductively the way my name roll off his tongue Damn the tongue was paradise for me.

After the long ass work."well I guess that's about it".Ashton said "thank you Ashton for helping me".I said with a wide smile "anything for u star" he said sweetly which melt my heart.

Then he left I felt so damn happy about today and that magical possesive kiss.

Then he left  I felt so damn happy about today and that magical  possesive kiss