Taste of her lips💋

Ashton POV:As I walked home in the rain from school all I could think about was Star and how perfect she was. I walked senselessly as if I was sleepwalking just thinking about Star's 100% smile and

her laugh, her laugh just makes me want to ravish her lips.

Then all of a sudden "Ashton!!" my sister called "Where are u going?". I then stopped and realized that I passed my house. I turned around embarrassedly, scratched my head then went inside.

I live with my mom and four other siblings but the other 3 younger ones are by my farther for the weekend so it's just my mom, sister and me.

When I went inside I turned to my sister and asked " Where's mom?" "She's went out for the evening" she said paused and asked me with a devilish smile on her face "So how's it going with u and Star?" As she said that my phone went off and I saw that Star had sent me a message saying "hi", "Its Star end?" She asked smiling and punching me on the shoulder.

I looked at her then  nodded my head. She put up a thumbs up and walked out of the room backwards as if she was trying to moonwalk out.

When I opened her message I replied " What's up Star?" She said "I'm okay I'm just having problems with my math homework." "You want some help?" I asked. Then a few minutes later she replied "Sure."

I got up and told my sister "I'm leaving I'll be back later," and as I turned to leave she shouted out "Good luck player!!" Then I walked out the door.

In a few hours I final reached her house. I couldn't believe I reached there faster then I thought I would.

I walked up to the front door and before I could rap on it star opened it and led me inside. After greeting her family I went into her room alone.

We sat on the bed and got started on the maths. Every few minutes her stepfather would walk in to see if we were okay, when he left my urges started growing by the second more and more because I was alone with her, in her room, on the bed. As I reached for the ruler our hands slightly touched each other and instantly she blushed and said "Sorry!" "Its okay," I said but I lied.

When our hands touched I could not hold myself back anymore, my body took control over me. I moved in closer and closer until there was not breathing space between us. As I stared at her lips I could feel myself drooling and so I gave into my temptation. In a quick moment we touched lips and my body became excited for more.

I slipped my tongue into her mouth and as our tongues danced gracefully together I could tell that she could not keep up with me but I could not slow down.

I laid her down on the bed still kissing her, then as I reached to rub her thighs

and go up we heard footsteps and quickly separated from each other and catch our breaths but it was a false alarm

and go up we heard footsteps and quickly separated from each other and catch our breaths but it was a false alarm. "Hmm, Ashton let's continue the work," she said bashfully turning me on even more. "Roger that Star." I replied still trying to calm down my body.

After we finished the work and my body finally calmed down, I turned to star and said "That's about it." "Thank you Ashton for helping me!" She said with that 100% smile I love soo much making my heart melt. "Anything for u star ;)" I said wanting to kiss her one more time. Then I left. As I walked I knew that I would never forget what happened and I would love to have more times like that with her with out being interrupted.

 As I walked I knew that I would never forget what happened and I would love to have more times like that with her with out being interrupted