introduction

hi,and welcome to my oneshot book,this is just a brief introduction to the way i write and how this book will work,i hope you enjoy it!

i'm going to start off with a few random things that i want to explain about the way i work,and then this book will be all ready to go,and if i need to change this at any point in the future i will make an "announcement" post

updates:
-my aim for updates is to have at least 2 a week,but with things like school,homework,exams and extracurriculars,i don't want to make any promises.in most circumstances,i'll probably end up not updating for a week,and then releasing a load in one go,so overall it will be equivalent to about 2 a week.

requests:
-currently closed,as i have a lot of ideas,but when they open up i will let you know,and i can't wait to write your ideas.

typos/spelling mistakes:
-if you ever see a typo or spelling mistake or a problem with grammar,etc in one of my books,please don't hesitate to comment and just point out where it is,as chances are,i will have missed it in editing.i'm only human,and bound to make mistakes,so please let me know if you see a spelling mistake (there will be some instances where a language barrier may mean that i spell something slightly different to you,but it shouldn't be anything major)

trigger warnings:
-i want to make this book as safe and accessible to anyone who wants to read it,so,if dealing with a sensitive subject,there will be a trigger warning at the beginning of the chapter.

hate:
-hate of any kind,towards the actors,characters and other writers won't be tolerated on my account.thats it.don't be rude.

comments:
-feel free to comment literally whatever you want on my books,if you see something relatable and just comment the word "mood" then that's great,and i love it.once again,if it is a hate comment,don't do it,disrespect to the actors and characters is incredibly hurtful,and although they'll never see this,that doesn't make it right.

also don't comment on my use of all lower case,it's something that i'm really trying to work on,and for my actual chapters i will use capitals,it'll just take me some time to get used to it.

i believe that's all,once again,if i have anything to add then i'll make another announcement chapter,but for now happy reading and i hope you enjoy :)