Blackmail

Trigger warning: Mentions of suicide, cutting, sad shit happening to a cinnamon roll. 

A/N: Sorry for taking a long break all of a sudden with no warning, but I'm back now, and I have angst. Anyway, enjoy. 

-Denki pov-

I can only stare at the rope for a minute as I remember it's use. Tears drop to the floor as I whisper, "I... wasn't going to..." 

"Then why do you have it?" His voice quiets at the next line, "And why does it already have blood on it?" 

"It... today, at school, I was late..."

"Please, I want to help, please just answer me."

"I was late to school b-b-cause my s- sister..." My mouth is refusing to word, so I vaguely gesture to the rope, then draw a circle around my neck with my finger before my arm falls limp by my side. 

"I..."

"It's... fine. You didn't know." God, he's going to hate me now, isn't he? 

"Why didn't you tell Mr. Aisawa?" He only says. 

Some confusion slips into my wobbly voice. "I couldn't bring myself to talk about her without crying... as you can tell." I wipe the tears off my face. "But... please don't tell anyone. They won't treat me the same. They'll treat me like I'm..." 

"Broken?" He finishes my thought. 

"Yeah..." I look up to him relieved. He actually understands then. 

"I won't tell anyone."

"Oh~" I freeze up at the voice near the door. It's a voice I know all too well. I know that Jiro is smirking, but can't get myself to look her in the eyes. 

"How did you get inside my house?!?!" I cannot hide the panic in my voice. 

She goes on her phone, typing for a minute before showing the screen. 

'Hello Denki, and hello Shinso. It's kinda entertaining to see both of you together here. I got in here using my quirk of course. Both of your parents are asleep. Last time I came over, your parents were kind enough to leave a spare key on the counter. The rest was pretty simple: sneak up to your room without waking your parents, and record what both of you were doing without either of you noticing. The fact that you both fell for it was the amasing part though. Oh, and if you still can't figuer out why I told you like this, well, Shinso's quirk is quite powerful.' 

"I..." words.exe has stoped functioning

"Leave." Even though Jiro can't talk because of him, he can still talk to her. If one of us can get her to talk, then.....

Jiro covers her mouth as not to laugh. She messes around on her phone for another second before pressing something and something I hear something start playing. 

"'...why does it already have blood on it?' 'It, today at school, I was late.'-" 

"Stop the recording." I whisper as I recognise the conversation I had with Shinso just minutes ago. 

"What do you want." 

I almost puke at what she writes next.

.

.

'You.'

'Here.'

'Now.'