Picking up the pieces

Side note:

Hi guys!! I wanted to give more clarity on a few things.

Starting with the characters ages

Hiram: 976 years old

Grayson: 670 years old

Saven: 660 years old

Damien: 90 years old

Dexter: 685 years old

Markus: 1270 years old

Richmond: 1190 years old

Frederick: 1112 years old

Danai: 1075 years old

This story is set in Forks, Washington (ignore the fact twilight is set there. I found it as the perfect setting for this story)

Okay enjoy!

Harry's POV

The sound of the rain hitting the window seal awakened me from my sleep. I look at the clock and see it's 5:45am. Fifteen minutes before I have to get up for work. I work at the local blood bank here in Forks. It's an alright job I guess, I don't plan on staying there for the rest of my life.

I pulled myself out of bed and took a shower. I left my hair to air dry. I don't really style it because it ends up in a bun usually anyways. I put on my black skinny jeans and grey crewneck and grabbed my black and white vans. It was colder today so I decided to put a black beanie on.

I walk downstairs to make some breakfast but as I'm walking downstairs I hear someone fiddling in the kitchen.

I turn the corner to see Louis and Niall at the island eating the rest of the cereal I had in the cabinet.

"Wow look who's up" Louis sarcastically smiled.

"I know right for once we didn't have to drag you out of bed" Niall added.

"Where's Liam?" I ask too tired to respond to their snarky comments

Louis, Niall and Liam are my best friends and we all work at the blood bank together.

"Don't know he's usually ready by now" Niall shrugs as he shoves another bite of cereal in his mouth.

I ended up just grabbing a muffin and orange juice and calling it a day since they decided to eat the rest of my cereal.

"So today after work I wanna check out this new club I found downtown we haven't been to" Niall suggests

"What's it called?" Me and Louis both ask

"Bloodlust" Niall says

"That's a weird name for a club." Louis snobs

I nod in agreement

"Hey man I'm tired of going to the same clubs all the time. I'm on first name basis with the cleaning crew I'm over it" Niall complains

"Fine we'll go but you're paying for drinks" Louis says

"What! Fine" Niall rolls his eyes

"Anyways let's go we're gonna be late" I say, throwing my trash away and grabbing my keys.

"Yay here's to a twelve hour shift" Louis says sarcastically as we all head outside to my car to ride together

We get in all buckled up and I back out the driveway.

As I'm backing out I can't help but wonder why this new club Niall found is called bloodlust. Hmm weird.