Night from Hell

Saven's POV:

"You ready?" Dexter asks as he parks the car in front of Cunningham Manor.

"Let's do this" I say as I hop out the car and head straight into our home.

"Oh my gosh you're back in one piece how did it go?" Grayson approached.

"Gather everyone in the study, we need to talk." I ordered as I headed to my sleeping quarters to change my clothes.

"Bruh you were supposed to be on your best behavior" Grayson mumbled. I could quite literally hear his eyes rolling.

"Hey man, back off nothing happened just gather everyone in the study." Dexter said, clearly losing patience with Grayson's mouth.

"Yes sir." Grayson teased while fake saluting.

I was already getting dressed but I could still hear everything because vampire hearing duh.

I quickly made my way back to the study to begin this meeting regarding tonight.

As I walked in, everyone got silent and stood up watching as I made my way to the podium.

"Have a seat" I said

"Okay, so you're all probably wondering what this is all about and where me and Dexter have been all morning." I started off

"We went to Covington." Dexter spoke up, standing next to me

Everyone gasped quietly

"Relax, I didn't let my temper get the best of me. Our scheduled blood bag pickup was interrupted by the Beaumonts. They picked up the blood bags saying I sent them. They did that because they knew it was the only way I would step foot in their territory. They proposed a truce."

Everyone gasped again

"But it's horseshit" Dexter added

"Correct. This is nothing but a distraction. The Beaumonts cannot be trusted. They're opening up a vampire themed club downtown and have invited us over for opening night tonight. Now, I know you're all probably excited about a vampire themed club but remember who the owners are. It's vampire themed, but humans will still be coming and going." I say keeping eye contact with the crowd.

"Be on high alert. They want us to get comfortable. They want us to let our guard down. We will not let that happen. We've worked too hard. Sacrificed too much." Dexter added once again.

"So what's the plan?" Grayson asked

"We get dressed up. We go congratulate. We have a good time. We make them think we really accepted the truce. We will have separate groups. One group on the main floor. One group on the VIP floor. One group by the bar and one group near the bathrooms and offices. We're big enough to cover all the areas. Scatter yourselves. Stick to threes. Have a good time but watch out for each other. The place will be crawling with Covington. No vamp offs either. Humans will be there no doubt. You must blend in."

"You all have been trained to feed from blood bags and animals. Snatch eat and erase will not be allowed tonight. We're too exposed. You all have self control. If you feel like you can't handle the temptation, simply stay home."

"What will you be doing?" a newbie vamp asks

"Me, Grayson and Dexter will be with the Beaumonts. We are going to get them drunk. Very drunk. It will allow us to get into their minds and see what they're really hiding. As vampires, we all have our special talents. Grayson is a tracker and an illusionist. He's good at hunting and he can project any illusion he wants you to see. Dexter is a pain illusionist and an Atmoskinesist. Meaning he can cause burning pain to anyone and manipulate the earth's four elements. Earth, Wind, Water, Fire."