One: Birthday Wishes

Alright everyonethis book is gonna be little differentI've got two girls on here who wanted mto write fan fiction about them and I'm going to combine the twoSoeveryone please go follow Niall_bubbles and catherinehood as Jasmine and Catherine. Nowbring you... *pause for dramatic affect* Let Fate Decide.

Kate

"Get up! Get up! Get up!" My brother, Niall, shouts while jumping on my bed. "It's time for you to go get your friend!"

        "Shut up." I grumble in reply and kick his ankles so he falls. "You're an idiot."

        "Right back at you." Niall sticks his tongue out at me before smiling brightly.

        "Now is your time to die!" I yell, pulling a nerf gun out from underneath my bed. Niall lets out a loud, girly scream whilst I pelt him with the small, foam bullets. He goes bounding out of the room and I follow him, still on open fire.

        "Louis! Louis, save me!" Niall squawks whilst running through the kitchen to hide behind him.

        "Every man for himself." Louis puts his hands up in surrender and smirks down at the blonde. "I'm on Kate's side, you should know that by now."

        "You've always been on her side, it's not fair!" Niall pouts.

        "That's why I'm about to do this!" Louis yells before tackling his best friend onto the floor, me firing away at them.

        "Some things never change." Liam speaks his thoughts aloud, shaking his head as the three of us wrestled on the tile floor.

Jasmine

In third period, Mr. Thompson's class in Benbrook Secondary School, the phone on his desk suddenly rings. I am slumped down in my seat in the back corner, texting my best friend Kate, even though it wasn't allowed. I had nothing to work on, so there wasn't much to do in the study hall.

        "Jasmine?" Mr. Thompson calls out, causing me to lift my head up. "You have an early dismissal now." I furrow my eyebrows together in confusion, not knowing what he was talking about, but I go anyway.

        Once I have stopped in at all of my teachers and grabbed my things, I go down to the office. Standing there waiting, was Kate.

        "Ready?" Kate asks, a warm smile plastered across her face.

        "You're insane." I reply, giving her a grin back. The two of us head out of the school and into Kate's car. "What's your excuse for hanging out with me this time? If you say 'just because' then I'm going back in there."

        "You're meeting the boys today!" Kate claps her hands together excitedly, bouncing in her seat like a small child.

        "Really?!" I squeal in shock. "Thank you so much!" We share a quick hug before the eldest of the two of us began driving to her house.

After a fifteen minute drive has passed, the car pulls into Kate's driveway. I had never met the boys and Catherine had intended to keep it that way until I was just a little bit older. Kate knew that if I met them when I was too young, I wouldn't be able to handle the stress of fans, paparazzi, tabloids, and people treating me differently.

        Today was my eighteenth birthday and I have been spending it thinking everyone forgot.

        "How has your day been so far, Jas?" Kate asks, her hand taking the key out so the engine dies down.

        "Pretty s*it." I mutter angrily.

        "Why?" Kate furrows her eyebrows together, trying to keep a straight face whilst they walk to the door. My anger is suddenly replaced by sorrow, thinking that my best friend had even forgotten.

Niall 

"They're coming!" I squeal and quickly flick the lights off. Harry lets out a girly shriek, ducking behind the couch with Zayn. I fling myself behind the island whilst Louis just throws a blanket over his head and sits in the middle of the room.

        The two girls come walking into the house, so Liam turns the lights back on. "SURPRISE!" We all scream and jump up from our hiding places.

        "Happy birthday!" Kate wraps her best friend up in a tight hug that the lads and I soon join.

        "I- I thought you forgot!" Jasmine blurts out.

        "How could I forget my best friend's birthday?!" Kate squawks before hugging her again. "Boys, introduce yourself."

        "It's amazing to meet you, I'm Niall." I pull her into a hug and immediately, I felt electricity shoot through my veins. I suddenly just had the feeling that today would be a day I would never forget.

We spend the whole day together. We had a nerf gun war, ate three times our weight combined in pizza, played "freeze-tag" in the backyard, danced around like idiots, watched all three High School Musical movies, and just got done eating tubs of ice cream on the trampoline.

        "I think it's time to sing!" Harry announces, walking onto the back porch holding a large, two layer cake; which just happened to be covered icing of in Jasmine's favorite color: blue

        "You've already done so much for me, I can't even thank you enough." Jasmine gushes as Harry puts the cake out in front of her.

        "Louis and Kate are the ones to thank for it, they've been planning for nearly a month." Liam chuckles while placing eighteen candles in the top.

        "I wanted to help, but they wouldn't let me." I defend. "They said it was a secret and a surprise and that I couldn't ruin it."

        "You know you can't keep a secret, Nialler." Kate states the obvious. "Remember dad's surprise party?"

          "Not my fault, you didn't tell me it was supposed to be a secret." I point out.

        "It's called a surprise party, mate, the fact that it's supposed to be a surprise." Louis laughs, rolling his head back like a little kid. I catch a glimpse of Catherine staring at Louis, smiling like an idiot and my jaw clenches.

Jasmine

        I was the only one she had told about the crush, even her brother didn't know and they told each other everything. I knew that my best friend fell for him a little more every time they were together. I couldn't imagine what it would be like watching my crush with another girl.

        "Let's light them up!" Harry lets out an evil laugh and strikes a match.

        "For God's sake, let Liam do it." I giggle when the curly headed boy drops it onto the grass, causing a small fire that he stomps out with his foot.

        "Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear, Jasmine! Happy birthday to you!" The six of them sing together, harmonizing perfectly like I always imagined. I lean over the cake then blow out the candles with one thought across my mind.

        I wish that I could have a chance at love with Niall.

Third person

        Jasmine could normally predict everything that was coming her way, but she never expected that wish to come true for both her and her best friend with Louis.