7

Kiara was laying on her side and Draco was hugging her waist from behind. She giggled as he kissed her neck.

"Draco that tickles!"

He smiled against her neck. She then got up.

"Now where is that sweater of yours"

"I think you look better like that"

"I'm literally not wearing anything. And I'd rather not bump into my dad like this"

Draco chuckled.

"Fine. But at least come back here. I'll go cold without you"

"My god your so dramatic"

She slid on his sweater and hopped into bed with him. Then there was a loud noise. She immediately got up. In a second she was changed and ready to go. Draco put on some clothes and they both made their way down. She saw a man stood there yelling spells and people flying around and screaming. She ran up and he stopped.

"You look exactly like your mother. But your your father's daughter. Crazy"

He yelled a spell at her causing her to fall to the ground. Draco immediately got her up and Katherine and Kai appeared

"WHO THE HELL HURT MY BABY GIRL?!!"

Kai yelled some spells at his dad.

Katherine woke up Kiara

"Get up there. I know you can do it"

"Face it Kai. She'll end up useless like you"

Katherine appeared behind him.

"Never insult my daughter again"

She twisted both of his arms out of their sockets as he threw her away. Kiara stood up. She threw multiple balls of fire at him causing him to shout in pain. Kai used a spell to hold him onto the ground and Kiara exploded him in blood.

"Oh god that was draining"

"Go rest kiddo that took a lot of energy"

"But what about you and mum?"

"We're gonna head off. We'll be home when you come back in the summer"

"Alright. I love you guys"

"Love you too"

Kai and Katherine disappeared. Kiara then turned to Draco.

"Oh my god are you ok"

She ran up and hugged him.

"I'm completely fine. But did you just explode him in blood?"

"Yeah. He was being a pain"

He laughed

"Remind me never to make you angry"

She smiled and kissed him. Multiple people came in and saw the huge puddle of blood and organs and were mortified.

"Students. Classes will be running as normal. We will deal with this"

Within a second the mess disappeared. Everyone stared at Kiara.

"What? Not the first dead body I've had to deal with."

"Well then. Seeing as you did save everyone you both may have the day off"

The professors walked off. Kiara and Draco both ended up back in his room. Kiara went in the bathroom and changed back into Draco's hoodie.

"You know now we can finally relax"

"Yes we can."

Draco hugged her.

"You know know now you have to meet my parents"

"Ugh"

Draco laughed

"I'm going next weekend. Come with me."

"Ok. It's only fair since you've met mine a couple times"

"Yes. And mine aren't nearly as scary as yours"

They both laughed and continued to talk for a while before falling asleep. They got up and into uniform and made their way to class. Kiara was more popular, and was talking to a bunch of Slytherin girls. A new guy came up to Kiara. He started hitting on her. Draco walked up to them.

"What's going on here?"

"None of your concern"

"Well it is since you're hitting on my girlfriend"

"She's not your girlfriend"

"Actually I am. So not interested"

He then tried to keep talking to Kiara. She slammed his head against the wall causing him to pass out.

"Not interested"

The two laughed and sat down. Classes went on for the week, and it was time to meet Draco's parents.

We gon meet the parents Ooh. Hope y'all enjoyed!