The actual story

3rd person P.O.V: Aizawa noticed that Iida was acting differently than usual and he always looked hurt. So he called him into his office to have a talk with him. When Iida was called down to the office he walked in slowly and kept his eyes toward the ground, he had Bakugou walk with him since after he got beat up by Deku he couldn't walk. Mister Aizawa was surprised to see that Iida couldn't walk that well, it was very very very visible. "Hello, Iida" Mister Aizawa said as Iida and Bakugou walked in slowly. "Mister Aizawa- sensei, may I stay here while you talk to Iida-kun please?" Bakugou asked when he sat Iida down. "If that is okay with Iida of course" Iida nodded "yes" Bakugou stood behind him and held his hands for emotional support. Aizawa looked at Iida in a sympathetic way "Do you mind telling me why you always look hurt...?" Iida swallowed hard at his question and sqeased Bakugou's hand tighter. "W-well... I-it's Midorya-kun..." Mister Aizawa was shocked. One of his nicest students did that...? He couldn't believe it...  "How long has this been going on Iida..?" Mister Aizawa asked Iida. Iida thought about it and turned to Aizawa "S-since my first day at U.A..." Aizawa was even more shocked. Why didn't he tell him!? "Do you know why...?" Aizawa asked in curiosity.

(229 words)

Ello guys,gals,non- binary and pangender pals! I hope you enjoyed! And honestly if you read the story you should know why. Have yourselves a nice day,night or afternoon!

-Ash💙🎆