Chapter 3: The Reunion

"Shigaraki are you sure we can just leave him there" kurogiri asked as he followed close to Shigaraki, "he shouldn't be much of an issue since he didn't really have the chance to see anyone" Shigaraki stated glancing over at circe who was still unconscious in Magne's arms. Kurogiri stayed quiet for a moment letting out a sigh " This was not part of the plan and it's just gonna cause a setback you know it." he said walking into the ran down karaoke bar holding the door for Magne. Shigaraki rolled his eyes watching as they laid Circe on the couch then propped himself up by the bar "Regardless she's either valuable or a threat. She worked with us for 3 years and has plenty of information that can bring us down. She has two options, play double agent or meet the end" he said mumbling quietly.

Meanwhile:

Hawks woke a few hours later to beeping sounds as he let out a small cough slowly trying to open his eyes and look around, it took him a few moments before realizing where he was then events of the night had hit him causing him to sit up quickly "Circe!" he shouted. "Easy kid" Endeavor stated, forcing him to lay back "What the hell happened Hawks?" he asked looking at him. Hawks clenched his jaw "We were walking back to her apartment when we heard a cry for help then it's fuzzy" he stated "Do we have leads on anything?" he asked as he began to pull his IVs out. Endeavor smacked his hand "No, as far as we can tell she seemed to just have vanished. There's no cameras in the area or witness' but you know who could want to harm you two?" he asked, crossing his arms. Hawks rubbed his hand and thought for a moment "Yes, but I can handle it. I just got to get out of here" he muttered standing slowly taking a sharp breath as a wave of dizziness hit him causing him to sit down for a moment. "Hawks, you are not in the best condition let us take care of it" Endeavor stated plainly, "No" Hawks snapped "No, because then things would be worse on her and I can let that happen." he stated softly as he stood once more stretching his wings.

Back at the LOV:

Circe clenched her jaw looking at Shigaraki "and if I refuse to help you?" she asked looking him in the eyes, Shigaraki grabbed her chin carefully not to place all his fingers "If you do not help us death will not only come for you Circe, I will make sure I exterminate every person who has been in your life one by one and make you watch" he said coldly "Now, you can leave here and get the information we want or you can be locked away to watch your friends die one by one." he snapped "you think you would be forgiven then?" he smirked. Circe yanked away "Fine you got a deal" she said quietly using a gust of wind to put distance between them. Circe grabbed the door handle "Oh and Circe we will know if you try to get help." Shigaraki said as he watched her storm out. Dabi looked at Shigaraki "you think she will play the part?" he asked glancing over to the door, "No, but she won't put anyone at risk... not yet" Shigaraki grinned.

Circe quickly made her way to her apartment locking the door behind her before leaning against it slowly sliding down to the floor letting her emotions flow. Anger, sadness, pain, love it all was released in sobs as she slung her shoes across the room, she gently touched her chin where tomura had grabbed as she thought of what he said " Circe you will join Hawks and learn all you can about the hero society and once time comes you will fight with us" the thought of betrayal broke her heart, after everything would this be what causes her downfall? The spiral of betraying her best friend for her Ex just to protect hawks? Or was there another way to find a safe way out. She slowly stood looking at her phone seeing 45 missed calls from Keigo and she took a shaky breath before calling him back.