Part 1

"Ugh, Today was not the day." The ginger slammed the door open to the bar.
"Was it another mission?" The Bartender asked as he handed Chuuya a glass of wine.
"Yup." He took a sip.
"Do you even get breaks?"
"I get two days off after each mission kind of.." Chuuya said as he continued to drink his wine.
The door bell chimed.
Chuuya turned to see who had entered as his eyes widened.
"Hm? Chuuya...~" The bandaged man said with a smirk on his face as he looked at Chuuya.
"Tch! My day was already bad now you've made it worse!" Chuuya said as he grabbed his glass and gulped the rest of his wine while slammed the money and tab on the table.
He stomped towards the exit as he felt a grip on his arm pulling him back.
"Now,Now Chuuya~ No need to be harsh~" Dazai said as he pulled Chuuya towards him while he looked down at him.
"Let go you bandage freak!" Chuuya said struggling.
"Nope~ Turns out I don't need anything today!" Dazai said as he waved at the bartender while he threw Chuuya over his shoulder.
"WAH-" Chuuya yelled as he was dangling from a 5'11 mans shoulder.
"Alright~! See you next time!" Dazai said smiling at the bartender as one hand holds Chuuya.
"HEY YOU PIECE OF SHIT LET GO OF ME!" Chuuya kept yelling struggling to get off Dazai's shoulder.
Dazai ignored Chuuya and threw him in a car.
"HEY!" Chuuya yelled once again as Dazai sat him up putting the seat belt on him.
"WHAT THE HELL DAZAI!" Chuuya screamed while Dazai started the engine once he entered the car.
"You might wanna calm down Chuuya~ We're just going to the park~" Dazai looked in his mirror to stare at the angered ginger.
"I DON'T WANT TO GO TO THE PARK! I WANT TO GET OUT OF HERE!" Chuuya continued to yell as Dazai drove peacefully to the park ignoring Chuuya's yells.

*10 minutes later*

"We're here Chuuya~!" Dazai said as he turned back to the ginger.
"What the fuck are you planning You dipshit." Chuuya said unsure of the brunettes plans.
"I brought you here to have nights walk Chuuya~" Dazai pulled Chuuya out the car as he stands him up.
The ginger looked at Dazai in a confused and angered look.
"Now come on Chuuya~" Dazai grabbed chuuya's hand as he walked.
"LET MY HAND GO DIPSHIT!" Chuuya yelled as he grabbed Dazai's collar.
"Chuuya not in public~ Your turning me on~" Dazai smirked down at the Ginger.
Chuuya's eyes widened in shock.
"SHUT IT YOU SUICIDAL MANIAC!" Chuuya yelled as he threw a punch at Dazai.
"I see you're still the same Chuuya~" Dazai licked the blood that was trickling down his mouth.
Chuuya let go of Dazai's collar.
"..I'm going home." Chuuya said looking down in a quiet tone.
"Hm? And why is that? Are you holding back Chuuya~?" Dazai pulled Chuuya's chin up.
"As if! Let go of me you suicidal maniac!" Chuuya yelled confused at the brunettes actions.
"And why the hell are you acting like this?!"
"I thought it was obvious? You don't see that I'm in love with you Chuuya?" Dazai said as he pulled his face closer to Chuuya's.
Chuuya's eyes widened.

Hello~! I'm Infinite-San! This is my first story about Soukoku and I'm gonna see where it ends :)