Chapter 3

[3 Years later]

I spended my life time in this past 2 years by doing part time in a cafe. It was fun and I met so many nice people and even I made a new friend. He's  name is Taehyung. He's one year older than me and he's going to university.
He said that he have 5 friends name Jimin , Namjoon , Seok Jin,  yoongi and Hoseok. He told me that may be one day I might get to meet them. I met him one year a go and now he became one of my closes friends and I have met he'sfriends too. All of them are so nice and really handsome. Ofcouse.😊
In this year I'm Turning 21 years and I am so excited. Taehyung oppa said that he will invite he's friends and will celebrate my birthday.  He is so nice.
Oh, I almost forgot. I already have entered to my university and tomorrow is Monday. The 2nd week of my new university 1st year.
At home, I was packing my things for tomorrow and while I was packing my mom came to my bed room.

Mom:- Are you happy with your university , dear?

Y/n:- Oh, mom. Yeah. I love in there. I mean the students and the teachers are so nice. And I'm not alone I have my old friends with me and I have new friends....

Mom:-  Wait. New friends?... who is that.

Y/n:- You mean.... who are they? Right.... it's... they are older than me. So nice.

Mom:- Oh... older.. that's fine then.
I thought... a new boy.... you know.. um...

Y/n:- Mom. Your hidding something. What is that.? Tell me mom. It's ok.

Mom:- I meant to say was that... there are so many new kids coming. Stay away couse... you can't trust them. Now... come to eat dinner. Okay...

I know she's trying to hide something about me. Or maybe about my friend it has been so long.
He probably have forgotten about me either.

I sat on my bed by thinking all if these stuff. I don't know why these type of thing need to be happen to us. Why we......

Y/n:- Where are you?

I took the locket in to my hand I can feel that my tears are falling down from my eyes. I think I won't meet him again. Never. Not even in the future.

Nanny Jae:- I know my love... don't cry.. I can help you.

Y/n:- But Nanny Jae.... what is she hiding from Me. Is it him or something else?. I miss him every day. Now the song's strength is fading away. Every day, even minute that passes.

Nanny Jae:- Be strong and keep tour promise.  I know he's keeping it too. You will find him.

I hugged my Nanny and cry so hard. I don't want her to help me. Becouse if my mom finds out she's going to send my Nanny Jae away. Just like she and my dad did to my best friend. I know they must have a problem with each other but Going away is not the answer. If they had an argument they supposed to talk and Finnish it. Becouse of them I lost my best friand / my childhood love.

[NEXT MORNING]

I Woke up early in the morning to leave early Be for my parents get up. I left a letter in my Nanny' S room by saying that I'm leaving early and I'm going to have breakfast in the university. So no need to worry.
In half an hour later I reached the university.  My university is not that far from my house so I can get there in 30 minutes.
When I got there I went to Eunsuh's and Rose's Dorm, since their roommates they wake up early to study and later get ready for the day.  They know I always come there so they keep the door open for me.

Rose:- Good morning, Y/n.

Y/n:- Morning.

Eunsuh:- It's 5.30 am. Don't you think it's a bit early than the time you usually comes?.

Rose:- yeah. Why didn't I think that before!. Did something happend y/n?

Y/n:- No. Everything is okay. Don't worry.

I joined them and studied until 6.30 am and try to forget the fact that I am not in a good mood. I know that my mother and father is trying to hide something but I can't understand what that is. Like around 7.00am we three of us left the dorm and went to the university. While we were walking toward the cafeteria we saw our rest of the friends in our group.

Rose:- Good morning guys.

Eynjoo:- Yaa!!!!! Stop screaming. My ears about to fall off.

Y/n:- Great🤭.

Chaewon:- Wow y/n. That is the first time I see you smile... at least a little bit , after a long time.

We walked to the cafeteria while talking and Suddenly my Friend Rose stoped and Froze. We all looked at her why is she acting like she have seen something that she haven't seen before.

Rose:- No... way....😧

Y/n:- Hello. Back to Earth Rose... Hello.

I waved my hand to get her attention. Then she looked at me and Hold my shoulders. Ok. That's scary.

Rose:-Y/n. Do you remember that boy.

Y/n:- What boy?

Rose:- That boy ... 2or may be 3 years ago ... we met in a book shop.

Y/n:- I think so. Why?

Then she turned me arround and pointed out her finger to a boy who was wearing a tight black jeans and a white tugged t-shirt and a black cap on his head. Okay.  He looks way cooler than before but why is Rose acting like this.
We went inside cafeteria and when I was walking towards our table I hardly hit a strong shoulder that gave me bigger pain.

???:- Oh! Sorry.

Rose:- look where your going Mr.

???:- Oh. The that annoying girl. And by the way. I didn't said sorry to you. I said that to your friend.

Rise:- What did you call me...😡

Y/n:- HEY..  mmm. That's fine. You can go.

???:- Thanks. And I think you should teach your friend some manners like how to speak  to someone, when someone made a mistake.

I looked at Rose who was about to blow in any Secound.

???:- By the way. I'm Jungkook. And you.

Rose:- You know what. That name doesn't suit you.😤

Y/n:- Rose.... sorry . I'm Y/n.

Jungkook:- Nice to meet you Y/.....N.... hey, have I..... met you before. Your name is kinda familiar.

Y/n:- Mmmmm... no. I font remember. The only place is that book shop. Right.... yeah... well my friends and I have to get to class. I'll see around.

Jungkook:-. Yeah. Bye.

Then he left the cafeteria. We eat our breakfast and got in to the class before we get late.

The whole day was so boaring and I can't think of a good time that I spend it without falling a sleep becouse of the boredom. Like around 5.00pm I got home and started study today's work and had a little video chat with my friends. I have 6 friends in my group and we love eachother and always support eachother so much. This friendship reminds me so much about my best friend.

.................................................................

Hi...
I hope you all enjoyed the Chapter.
Pls be kind enough to rate it and leave comments about your thoughts.

I love you all.

I purple you 💜