Chapter 4

⏰...BEEP BEEP BEEP.

My annoying alarm always wakes me up when I'm in a good scene in my dream. When I woke up I saw there was something on my study table. It looks like a big box.  It was wrapped with colourful wrapping papers and didn't say whom it's from. When I was about to unwrap it my door opened and my mom entered to my room.

Mom:- Good morning. and happy birthday to you, love.

She kissed my forehead and gave me a big hug. As always.

Y/n:- Thanks Mom. I mean you don't have to couse I didn't know it was my birthday.

Mom:- Well we didn't forget. Come downstairs. We have something for you. It's your favourite. And we will order a cake since you don't like parties.

Y/n:- That's fine.

After getting changed I went downstairs.  My father and Nanny Jae wished me 'happy birthday ' and gave me chocolate chip pancake couse that's my favourite. I'm not a party person so I told my parents that I don't want a party for my 21st birthday. But I asked them to let me go our with my friends and have some fun.
While we we're enjoying our breakfast our doorbell rang and my Nanny Jae went to check the door.

Nanny Jae:- Hello. Good morning.  And who are you?

Teahyung:- Hello. Good morning to you too. My name is taehyung and thae are my friends. We're here to see y/n.

Nanny Jae:- There's 7 of you right.

Taehyung:- Yes ma'am. Namjoon, Yoongi, hoseok, Seok Jin,  Jimin, jungkook and I.

Nanny Jae:- Wait.... jung... Please... well... ummm.... can you.... Just you come. Taehyung right. Just you. Rest of you, please can you all wait.

Numjoon:- Yes ma'am.  We can. That's fine.

Taehyung came inside our house with My Nanny Jae and greeted my parents. He introduced him self and asked to take me out today couse it's my birthday. My parents asked whether there anyone else going with us. And when he about to answer them my Nanny Jae gave him a signal not to tell any of their names and just say yes.
So my parents let me go and told me to come back soon before the sunsets.
When I felt that Nanny Jae wasn't happy I went to her to ask whether Every thing is okay.

Y/n:- Nanny. Are you okay. You look so scared. What happend.

She took me to her room and spoke to me very quiet to make sure that my parents don't hear a single word she sayes to me.

Nanny Jae:- Look y/n. When you come back home I won't be able to have a chance to tell this couse I know your parents ganna ask many questions from you. So I am ganna say this now.

Y/n:- Tell me Nanny Jae. I'm listening.

Nanny Jae:- y/n. When ever your parents ask those boys names, do not mention their names. Do you understand.

Y/n:- why?... but Nanny. There only 6 of them in the group and all of them are older than me.

Nanny Jae:- may be . But only 6 of them. There's a new one. They will introduce him self but you can't mention their names in this house in front of your parents. Okay. If you do, Your parents won't let you our of this house.

Y/N:- Why is that?

Nanny Jae:- Just don't....Okay.

I was curious and scared at the same time. But I promised her that I will save he's place and I left the room saying Good bye to my parents. When I got out of the main door I saw the seventh boy. Well. I've already have met him. What's wrong about their names. But Nanny Jae always there for me and always loves me and my past best friend. So I listen to her.