Chapter 1

Hi,
My name is Y/n. And I am 25 years old. This is my Story how I found my best friend after long time. After all those pain and my parents punishments I've got. My parents hated him. My parents hated his parents, his family. They didn't want me to be with him. But we, togather brought their friendship back togather again. But my friendship with my best friend jungkook, happend long .... Long time ago.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

When we were age 7 years old I first met him. I was shy in the first time but then it was fine. We played so much and even makes songs. I know.... what a talent. We both loved music. We take my dad's guitar and run away and plays it. That is a big part. We made a song that called "friendship forever" to remember our friendship. Who ever tried to break us, this song made us strong togather.
This day, my parents and he's parents dicided to go on a trip...... and think, We are only 8 years old. How sweet. 😊

Y/N'S mom:- y/n, why don't you go and play with jungkook until we prepare the lunch ,mmm.

Y/n:- Okay.  Mommy.

I went to Jungkook's room and I can see he was drawing something on a piece of paper in a corner of the room. We called eachother Sweet potato (JK) , Sugar cube
(y/n).

8 years old Y/n:- Hi sweet potato.  Whatcha ya doing?

8 years old Jungkook:- Hi Sugar cube. I'm drawing a picture. Wanna see.

I looked at his drawing.

8 Y. O. y/n:- Wooow.... what is that😃?

8 Y.O. Jungkook:- That is a guitar.  You know mommy gave me two necklaces that have locket on it. I'll put this in there so we can keep it with eachother. I'm ganna draw a nother guitar so I can put it to both of them.

8 Y. O. Y/n:- Wow. .mmm.. mommy said we should go and play until she call us for lunch.

8 Y. O. Jungkook:- Okay.. let's go. I'll bring my papers. We'll make boats.

We went to a near lake and made lots of paper boats and sent the boats away. We always do that and enjoy the moment. And then we played Chase and run around our little house where we staying in our holiday.
After few a hour playing Chase, we got tired and went back to take a bath before lunch. Our moms called to get clean so that what we did. We took our swim sutes and went to take a bath togather and play with water. Then we came to have lunch. Then later we took a nap couse we were so tired and it's so comfortable to hug eachother and sleep.

Y/N'S mom:- Awww☺! Look at those two. Sleeping like two babies that can't leave eachother.

Jungkook's mom:-  I know. They are so cute together. Their friendship is so strong..... I hope that will stay strong forever.

Y/N'S mom:- Yeah... and..mm.. this place is so nice. We should come here more often. Right?

Jungkook's mom:- Yeah. We should. Now... why don't we go and take a little rest too.

[The next day]

Y/N'S mom:- Honey,  wake up. We have to pack and leave. It's our last day.

Y/N'S dad:- Oh! Can't believe it's already morning.  Ok. Wake up the kids. Let's go.

Today is the last day of our trip. We are going home today. My mom and Jungkook's mom helped our dad's to pack every thing and wake us up. After leaving we drove 2 hour be for we stop for breakfast. It's a little restaurant with beautiful pictures hang on the walls. Beautiful and calm music was playing at the background and it's really nice.

8 years old y/n:- Where are we Sweet potato?

8 years old Jungkook:- I don't know Sugar cube. I think it's a place to eat. Look at that piano. It's so big.

8 years old y/n:- Bigger than us. I wanna play it.

8 years old Jungkook:- Come on then. Let's play it togather.

He took me to the corner of the room where the piano was playing.  There was man who was playing it. When he saw that we were coming there he smiled and gave us a little space to sit down.

Man:- You wanna play this?

8 years old Jungkook:- mm.. yes sir. Me and y/n plays guitar too. And we can sing too.

Man:- Wow. So talented kids. Come.. sit.

8 years old y/n:- Jungkook.  It's too big for us. Let's go back. I'm scared.

8 years old Jungkook:- okay then. Sir... sorry. We have to go. Thank you anyway.

He nod and smiled at us. After Eating breakfast we atrt our journey back to home. After 3 hour of driving We came back to our houses safely. Jungkook and I are neighbours and our parents are so friendly.  They are best friends like Jungkook and I.

[After 2 years later]

I'm 10 years old now and Jungkook and I go to same school. We are in 5th grade. But we aren't in the same class so that's a bit sad. We both always eat together at lunch break and tells different kinds of jokes. This morning ... wasn't the best morning for me and same to Jungkook.  But I don't know why. Our parents was acting so weird and it felt so bad and unhappy morning. So we thought be happy at school.

After school ;;

After the school was over me and jungkook got out from the bus and walked to our houses. It was quite that day.
AFTER saying Good bye to Jungkook I went inside my house. My parents wasn't at home so I was alone with my nanny Jae. I always played my guitar in front of her and sing songs with her. But that day I wasn't feeling well becouse the whole day wasn't happy so I sang our special friendship song. I love that song so much. I always wear the necklace that jungkook gaved me 2 years ago in a family trip. I never forgets that.

That night when my parents arrives home I heard that they were arguing with someone else. It none other that Jungkook's parents. My parents are fighting with his parents. I was scared and straight went to Nanny Jae and hugged her.

Nanny Jae:- Y/n, go to Jungkook.  I think he needs you too.

I quickly ran to he's house and went to he's room. He was sitting in a corner in the room holding he's legs tightly to he's chest. I think he's scared too.

10 years old y/n:- Sweet potato,  I'm here. You can hug me. I'm scared  too.

He came to me and hugged me tightly.

10 years old Jungkook:- Why our parents fighting , Sugar cube?

10 years old y/n:- I don't know. Will then end up taking you a away from me?.

I was about to cry when jungkook hold my cheeks with he's hands.

10 years old Jungkook:- If they take me away from you, I promise I will find you again. And I will make you happy and let's live happily.

10 years old y/n:- Will they?.... I... can't..  your my best friend... why...?

I cried so much and the next thing I know , he was gone at the next day.

.................................................................

Please create this Chapter and tell me your thoughts in the comments.

I love you all. And see you all in my next chapter.

I purple you 💜