Chapter 35

Sidharth was quite from the moment when he returned from Shehnaaz's house,  emotions were piling up in him, but he knew he can't vent it out, he only knew the amount of courage it took to let go of her when he knew his heart was inclined towards her, he must have asked himself a thousand times that Do I love her?? but every time it felt like he didn't know what love felt like now, but with her whatever it was it felt good, comforting and special, he experienced a magnetic pull towards her which he knew he can't resist, but it was a reality which needs to be embraced and he had chosen to let go of her.

Next-Day Sidharth turned out to be the usual Sidharth which he was before he met Shehnaaz, Anamika ji could sense that from his behaviour that how well he acted to be all normal and unaffected. Sidharth was having his breakfast while Ranjeet ji was talking with Shehnaaz's Dad, during their call Ranjeet ji got to know about Shehnaaz's admission for the PhD. , he congratulated Shehnaaz's Dad and told him he will personally wish Shehnaaz. After the call Ranjeet ji called Anamika ji and informed her the same, she was way beyond happy for her, Sidharth who was having his breakfast overheard this and a smile appeared on his face listening to his Naaz achievement, he so wanted to go to her and congratulate her, but knew this won't happen, he needs to control his emotions, at least I could call he thought, but knew if he would hear her voice he might again have to make himself understand to stay away from her. He decided he would message her later and departed to his office.

Shehnaaz had decided that she won't let her mood be ruined due to the things happening in her life, she was always an optimistic and knew how to value things which she had rather than to cry for the things she wished for, but secretly she hoped how it would be if she could celebrate her achievement with Sidharth, she brushed away her thoughts as she knew it won't be possible and she can't face him at least until she gets a hold of herself again, with this she got back to her work of completing the application process.

Sidharth struggling what to type thought for a while and pressed the send button, "Hey, Shehnaaz just got to know about your Admission for PhD so happy for you, keep shining always. "

Shehnaaz was busy on her laptop when she heard her phone's notification, she least expected Sidharth would message her, she slide up to on the phone and saw the name of Sidharth in the notification, for a second she felt overwhelmed and was going to open the message and reply quickly, but was hit hard by reality when she remembered the current situation, she ignored the message royally and got back to work.

Sidharth had meetings lined up for the day and had a busy day ahead but in between in his work he kept on checking his mobile like a teenager to see if she replied, it was so unusual of  Sidharth to do such things but waiting for her message made him do that, another development in this few days was Sidharth been active on his social media, he had an account earlier but rarely checked it but to keep himself updated about Shehnaaz he kept looking at the social media, when 3 hours passed but she didn't reply it made him feel restless, by the time he had gone through the social media to see if he could find any clue of hers.

Shehnaaz was about to finish her work, she had many notifications to look through to which she couldn't see from morning due to her work, she made herself a coffee and sat scrolling through her social media, she found Ishan posting a story of their picture and congratulating her, she smiled at it and added the same story to her account with the caption, "Thanks Ishuu, my constant forever," and replied to some other messages too.

Sidharth who was losing it waiting for her reply had thought many times to call and check on her but stopped himself, he casually opens his Instagram and saw Shehnaaz's story posted 5 minutes ago, he immediately opened it and also regretted doing that, the photo and caption made his blood rise as he had been waiting for hours for her reply and what he gets in return was to see her reply someone else, "Is she ignoring me? but why? we were sorted yesterday, " he kept on thinking and tried to calm him down and making himself busy in the work.

Companion...❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें