Chapter 74

Shehnaaz was so overwhelmed with what she was hearing, she just couldn't process as she was so high on emotions, tears flowed from her eyes with every word he spoke, how long she had waited to be acknowledged as his mother and today the day had arrived and she just couldn't believe that it is happening in reality, she looked at Sidharth with teary eyes and he in response encircled his hand around her shoulder and tried to calm her down, "It's finally happening Naaz, " said an emotional Sidharth and Shehnaaz just couldn't speak and moved her head into yes while crying.

"For me you're the idea which I had in my mind for mother being turned into reality, what I feel for can not be put into words but I can't imagine my life with you Mamma, " said Ronak and Shehnaaz left a cry out, how many years did she wait to hear Mamma from his mouth, she was a crying mess, "how good dies it feel to know that you have someone to be called as Mamma, thank you for coming into our life, I love you so much, " completed Ronak and cried, Shehnaaz removed her hand from Sidharth's hand and without thinking twice ran towards Ronak, she climbed the steps and reached towards Ronak, she kneeled into front of him and held his hand and cried, Ronak in a second hugged her, everyone present in the place were mesmerized by the love both had for each other, this was beyond the competition, Sidharth had eyes wet experiencing this bond, he had seen how much Shehnaaz waited for this to happen and he wanted them to realise this and today with this union they had embarked their journey acknowledging the relationship they had and we're just about to embrace it.

Everyone present we're witnessing something so unusual to be seen in everyday life, the bond they had was so predominantly visible that many of them had their eyes wet, none were ready to break the hug, it was Shehnaaz who broke and showered his face with endless kisses, Ronak wiped her tears saying, "don't cry mama mai hou na apke sath."

When Shehnaaz heard the word, "Mama, " she again started crying and kissed his hand, "I love you, baby, " said Shehnaaz while crying.

"I love you too mama, " responded Ronak.

They were brought back to the world with the noise of clapping hands, Shehnaaz got up and held Ronak's hand while he said a, "Thank you, " on the mike and they went to backstage. Sidharth was already waiting for them over there, the moment Shehnaaz saw him she went running towards him and cried, she was so overwhelmed that only Sidharth could understand, he wrapped his hands around her and let her cry, "Sidharth sunna tumne Ronak ne mujhe mamma kaha, " said a hiccuping Shehnaaz looking at him.

Sidharth put both his palms on her cheeks and put her hair strand back of the ear and kissed her head, "ha meri Jaan sunna, I couldn't be happier, " said Sidharth and looked at Ronak who kept looking at them with a smile, Sidharth forwarded his hand and asked Ronak to come closer, he ran towards them and hugged both trying to wrap his small hands around them and much as possible, Shehnaaz laughed at his antique while Sidharth took him in his arms and encircled his other hand and put in around Shehnaaz's shoulder and puller her closer, what a perfect moment was that and pure bliss,  finally they were a complete family, it was already the day Shehnaaz got married to Sidharth but Ronak acknowledging his relationship with Shehnaaz made it official.

"I love you baby, " said Shehnaaz pulling Ronak's cheeks.

"I love you too Mumma, " said Ronak bending down a bit and kissed Shehnaaz's cheeks.

"Achaa abhi apko Dad nahi chahiye na Ronak, " asked a sulking Sidharth making faces.

Companion...❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें