Chapter 48

The moment Shehnaaz opened her eyes she was astonished to see her parents in front of her, she was excited as well as emotional and she needed them in this important phase of her life, she didn't have the slightest of an idea who had made this happen, she ran towards her Mom & Dad and hugged them, she was so happy as well as nervous, "Aap log achanak se yaha, you should have informed me na," said Shehnaaz.

"Abh humare hone wale damad ne jidh ki hame uske sath yaha aj aana hi padega, so how could we deny him?" said Shehnaaz's Dad with a smirk leaving Shehnaaz blown by the words.

She stood there looking at them as if she saw a ghost and rest of them present enjoyed every bit of her shocked expression, "Dad, what do you mean?" asked Shehnaaz not believing her ears because for her Sidharth had gone to Lonavala.

"Sidharth has told us everything beta," said Shehnaaz's Mom giving Shehnaaz another shocker of the day.

"Sidharth? par woh to Lonavala gaya tha," said Shehnaaz 

"No he had come to our house to met us and to get permitted to marry you," said Shehnaaz's Dad looking at Sidharth with a smile.

Shehnaaz turned back and looked at Sidharth with moist eyes he smiled back at her by blinking his eyes into assurance, "Aap dono mann gaye?" asked a nervous Shehnaaz with innocence.

"Are you happy with your decision?" asked Shehnaaz's Dad.

Shehnaaz nodded her head within a second without a need to think twice before answering, "That's it then if the person can bring such a smile on my baby's face then he is the one for you and we will be more than happy to accept him to our family, " said Shehnaaz's Dad.

Shehnaaz hugged them in her reaction, she can't be happier today, she feared three people's reaction the most and three of them had accepted her decision with open hands, what more she could ask from God? she thought.

She dragged her parents inside her house, while Sidharth was about to leave when Shehnaaz grabbed his hand, "Where are you going?" asked Shehnaaz with a frown.

"Ghar pe Naaz, enjoy your time with uncle and aunty, kal hum mil  hi rahe hai," tried to reason out Sidharth.

Shehnaaz moved her head into a no and pulled him inside along with her and he followed her happily with a bunny smile, Shehnaaz asked her parents to freshened up and they left into her room, the moment they disappeared in the room Shehnaaz hugged Sidharth, he reciprocated the hug with equal affection, "I hope now your relieved from all your worries Naaz, " said Sidharth moving his hand in her hair.

Shehnaaz looked up into his eyes and said, "Tumhare bina mai kya karti Sidharth, how do I thank you."

"You don't need to thank me Naaz, it was my responsibility to assure your parents before marrying you and seek their permission," answered Sidharth.

Shehnaaz looked up at the person standing in front of her with so much pride and affection, how could she not fall for a person with such morals and integrity? she was assured with every action of his that she had chosen a right man for herself, he didn't speak much but every action of his resonated why she was so sure about him.

"I loved your surprise Sidharth, thank you," said Shehnaaz.

"It was always decided Naaz that I would go and talk to them, just wanted to keep it surprise for you," informed Sidharth to which Shehnaaz was all smiling.

Companion...❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें