The lake

Savannah and I were on holiday at some place my parent took
us to. It felt as if it was abandoned and had no reception.....this holiday is going to suck. We arrived there late in the afternoon so we decided to explore ,hoping it would be some sort of entertainment. We walked on this pathway that lead us to an old moulded lake. We looked over the lake, walking to the edge Savannah put her hand in to feel the water, but she jerked back.
"Jade there is something in the water" it sent shivers down her spine.
I switched the touch on my phone. We saw it was filled with floating bodies, all lifeless. They appeared to be dead for a while. Why would someone be so sick minded as to kill so many people!
We just looked at each other not knowing what we have gotten ourselves into. We turned back to run when a shadow came walking towards us, he was tall with brown hair and green eyes, he had this mysterious smile on his face. I had a voice in my head telling me to run but my body refused to move.
"Welcome" he gave off a chuckle
"Who are you? What do you want" I stood infront of Savannah like a shield
He grabbed me by my hair and threw me to the ground, pinning me down.
He took out a small knife and rubbed the sharp point on my cheek, not cutting me just yet, as a tear rolled down.
He ran the knife all the way down to my right foot, laughing as he stabbed it. I screeched with pain and ,using all the strength in my body, pushed his off trying to run away. I knew I wasn't fast enough and with the wound it made me slower, it was probably the worst decision I have ever made.
*He gave up too easy* I could feel everything was going to turn
"RUN SAVANNAH!!!!" I scream as I slowed down and hid behind a tree
"You can run,but I will always find you" I heard this whisper in my ear.
I turned around but again he pinned me against the tree and covered my mouth. There was no way out this time, he used more strength than before.
"Giving up so soon??" he laughed stabbing my arm twice
I could see the joy in his eyes each time he cut me. The thrill ran though his vains like it gave him life.