Never Safe

Savannah's POV:

"Niall wake up sleepy head" I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Don't touch me!" He screamed flinging his arms in the air knocking me off balance.

"I am so sorry" he holds out his hand and offers me help.

"No I had it coming" I laugh

"Are you okay?" A pang of guilt takes over me.

He just nods and smiles as I bring him a plate of freshly made pancakes. The situation kinda put me off and I lost my appetite, so I went to shower instead.
I walked upstairs, got undressed and turned the shower on. I grabbed a fresh towel from the cupboard and placed it on the link next to the shower.
The hot water ran down my skin. It was just what I needed. I washed my hair and turned it the shower off. As I reach for my towel I noticed nothing is there.

Huh? It must have fallen...

I shrug it off and run to the cupboard for a new one. I grab clean new towel and wrap myself in it. A shiver was sent down my spin....someone is watching me again .
I hear a noise and turn towards the sound. I see something coming in my direction. It smashes my glass window and hits against my mirror , breaking it into pieces.

"What the hell?!" I really didn't expect it to get this far. I look at the brick and see a white paper attached to it

'Don't forget our deal' it writes.

I quickly throw on a plain strap red shirt and some shorts. I run down the stairs with the note in my hand.

"Niall you won't believe who jus-" I was cut off by someone placing a cloth over my mouth. I tried to scream , but nothing came out, instead my body lost all its strength. Someone picked me up in their arms and carried me over to a white SUV.