5 Dangerous

Listen to Only You by Little Mix x Cheat Codes

[explicit sex warning]

Meera

Thin rays of sunshine in shapes of squares and rectangles fell on Stella's morning face. "I want to tie your hands," Stella snarled, kissing up my cheekbone and climbing up on me. 

"Hu-huh?" My voice trembled as I leaned my head further into the pillow, feeling hot. "Again? You tied me yester-"

"Shh!" she hushed me, pinning my arms above my head. Her warm breath tickled my face as she pulled my shirt up and fastened my hands together with it. My sweatpants were already tossed away. 

I was conscious of every place her lips touched me, soft moans releasing from my mouth in uneven intervals. Stella's tongue jutted out and licked my neck while her fingers tickled my clitoris, making me curse with pleasure. "Fuck!"

Closing my eyes, I turned to kiss her, but she had already buried her face between my legs. A jet of raw pleasure burst inside me when her soft lips slathered kisses against my wet folds.  I bit my lip, suppressing a grin from several minutes. Her fingers penetrated inside me and immediately started scissoring, I spluttered out words of incoherence. "You've been partying too much these days, you know?" I blurted out of nowhere. "I could actually use some help in the house...once in a while. And Talia has been missing you too. She's...Oh, fu-fuck! She's tired of spending time time with me." 

I didn't even know if she was listening to me.

"Sweet...sweet pussy." She winked after a final suck on my clit. 

A thick strand of dark blue hair fell on her face. I suddenly felt the urge to touch them. "Un...untie me."

"Not already," she breathed, pulling me up so that I'm sitting with my legs wide open. My tied hands formed a cross in front of my chest. Stella skillfully placed herself between me and rubbed her spot with mine, growling. "Oh, Meera..," she breathed, finally leaning in to kiss me. 

With dark wild eyes, she thrust faster. "Mmm..." I moaned into her mouth, unable to control my rioting senses. My eyes blurred for a moment where I only saw flashes of her bright hair.

"Stop making noise," she said teasingly. "Talia's gonna wake up."

 "Aaah!" Another moan escaped my mouth. "I'm...gonna come."

"Do you want to get your mouth tied too?" she taunted, a slow chuckle erupting from the depth of her heaving chest. My eyes followed the beads of sweat the trickled down her breasts. Leaning down, I sucked her nipple, lightly biting and soothing bite with a swipe of my tongue. "Meera..," she whispered. I came.

"Untie me now," I demanded, this time sternly. 

"Okay..." Pecking a kiss on my cheek, she loosened the bonds. 

I quickly ran my hands through her hair. The strands softly poured through the cracks in my fingers. It wasn't turquoise, nor was it ink blue. Somewhere in between, somewhat dark and wild and alien. 

Even after four whole days of seeing it, I couldn't get used to the colour. It felt new to be touching her hair when it was short like this. It strangely reminded me of Ranjit. My ex-husband. But I didn't mention it. 

"I love you," she breathed, leaning against my shoulder. 

After staying in each other's arms for a long moment, I put my clothes on while she lay on the bed with a satisfied grin. "Don't get addicted to tying my hands. You've already done it three days in a row. I might not say yes every time."