-1-

DingDong Ding Dong~~~Ding Dong Ding Dong

Ding
Dong
Ding
Dong
~~~
Ding
Dong
Ding
Dong
...

Killua slammed his locker shut and put his head on the cold metal. "Damnit! I got a C! My moms gonna KICK MY ASS!" Killua yelled holding his head and pulling on his huge fluffy hair. "I'm pretty sure I got my white hair from stress!" Killua shouted as he dramatically fell backwards against the lockers.

"A C wow! You're doing great! I'm failing two classes!" Gon said with a smile. The boy with long dark green spiky hair closed his locker. "Gon your dad's the principal no way he'd kick you out of you got low grades."

"He kicked me out four times!" Gon said smile laughing about it putting a hand on his black blazer and fixing the buttons. "It's even worse this year since were in highschool now! Since me and my brothers are in the same league everyone compares me to them!" Killua said sticking out his tongue at the mention of his brothers.

"Well he is really smart! Isn't he valedictorian for the third years?"

"Yeah, and piggy-Chan's valedictorian for the second years... and I'm a first year and I'm failing almost every class with a C!" Killua said now walking through the hallways filled with other students slouching as he walked. "Well I'm failing too! We can fail together!"

"Gon if we fail do you know how embarrassing that is?! And they probably won't graduate us!" Killua said to him sucking in his teeth.

"Ugh we need a tutor!"

"Why not ask one of your brothers?"

"Hell no! I don't need their help." Killua said walking with Gon. The both of them at the campus gates as they were on their way to the local middle school next to Hunterxhigh to pick up Killua's younger brother and sister.
"Hmm... then... I don't know! Let's try studying!?" Gon said aloud.

...

The both of them broke out into laughter at that statement.

"Anyways, I heard there's a transfer student coming here in a few days!"

"Who told you?"

"Kurapika-San!"

Killua put a finger to his lips thinking of the blonde boy. Smart enough to be valedictorian or even more but denies, he's a second year with perfect grades in everything. He just gets expels a lot, he can't control his anger well. And gets into fights often over the littlest things that set him off. No one would look at kurapika and think he had a record of starting fights in school.