Chapter 1

A/N: This has some more backstory/flashback stuff In the start  that i didn't add to the last part, If you cant tell I was having fun with the flashbacks, And it will be in Izuku's POV.

",,,,,,,," = whoever Pov talking

",,,,,,"= Anyone Talking

',,,,,,,'= thinking

(,,,,,,,)= Me saying something

-first day in UA-

I lost a bet with Milo and I have to play a sweet, cute cinnamon roll act.
I found out that katsuki was in my class from him yelling at me because he was mad that i placed 1st in the entrance exam.

- 1 month in UA-

There has been a L.O.V attack already, I apparently have a protection group called the "Deku squad" for some odd reason. and at this point I can tell that multiple people have a crush on me.

-After the sports festival-

I ended up getting 1st place because I ended up using Heal, and equipt while fighting shoto after I got him to use his fire, And I Used dream during the break before I fought bakugou so I knew all of his moves, I also used Heal in the middle of the fight so any injury that I did have were gone by the end of the fight.

- After saving Bakubottom-

.... We saved bakubitch from the L.O.V because he was kidnaped, my dumbass self started to have a crush on Aiden AND Luka witch sucks, I'm now the class favorite, and momo hate's my guts because Candycane boy  likes me.

- a few mounts before 2nd year -

Its 100% clear that Shoto and Ochako likes me, Momo HATES my guts, Froppy was jelly because she liked the Dora the explorer looking girl, EVERYONE was over protective of me for no god damn reason, I'm now the Alpha of the gang + Getting ready to be the head of my family business so that's stressful\

-  Start of 2nd year -

Mineta is no longer a pervert and had grew a lot over the summer so thats a good thing

but I still hate it here,

Ochako is VERY clingy  this made shoto jelly and the fact that shoto is jelly made momo jelly and this is just the start of second year.
This is going to be rough.

- 2 weeks into 2nd year -

I Got some TEA

I did some digging... sho-chan/ Aizawa and Present Mic are MARRIED.
Midnight , MT lady, and Mirko are dating (I like the ship don't @ Me).
Keigo (Hawks), Touya (Dabi), And tenko(Shigaraki) are dating so that will be good for blackmail.
Kirishima and bakugo are dating but that's not surprising.
And shinsou & Kaminari are dating.
That's all i have right now

- 1 month in 2nd year -

no
just No
I HATE IT HERE
THIS FLOATY BITCH WON'T LEAVE  ME THE FUCK ALONE!!!!
ANd SHOTO, DoN't GeT mE StArTeD oN sHotO, He TrIed To KiSs mEeE EwWw
KaTsUki ANd KiriShiMa NeeDs TO SHhHh I CaN HeAr BakUBoTtoMs MoAnInG FrOM mY DoRm aNd iM A FlOoR AbOve THemM!!!!
other then that shit the gang is now tied with the L.O.V for the #1 spot in japan.
But im still pissed