Wickedness

My parents were awake in bed, watching some ridiculous game show when I came in. They were quite surprised since I didn't knock, which is something I always do. The first thing they see is me firmly grasping the remnants of the camera that was so carefully placed in my room.

The looks on their faces were in complete awe, as they struggle to find the right words to try to come up with some half-ass explanation. I quickly reassured them that I wasn't mad, but also demanded an explanation for their actions. In seconds they burst out in tears and apologize for being horrible parents. Secretly, I clenched my fist behind my back. I did so so hard that it broke skin and caused a trickle of blood to run down my fist.

All I wanted to know is what did they see, but I had to maintain my little 'act'. I clenched harder and gave them a sympathetic and understanding look, telling them that all was okay and that I didn't hold any type of resentment. After that, they were like puddy in my hands. They told me everything; they just wanted to know what to get me for my birthday, since I was always cooped up in my room. Apparently they decided on a rifle, something I was very confused about till I remembered that I was doing a lot research on them earlier that week...I was once intrigued by them, but long had lost my luster.

However I didn't let them know this. I played along with it all and also took the liberty of getting the tape back. Luckily they didn't see anything that'll contribute to the assumption that I was a sociopath...they were just acting unusually, because they didn't want to give away their secret. After the events that transpired, I came back to room. I analyzed my hand and closely examined the blood that streamed down my fingers now. At that same moment I gave an infuriated scowl and cursed, but to my amazement, I felt a strange wicked smile tugging at my lips....the urge getting ever so stronger until it finally took form....and boy did it feel good.