Chapter 4

Chapter 4

WANDERING in a never ending darkness, she had become tired. She doesn't know where she is. And she's trying hard to remember what happened.
She stopped for a moment to think but a ray of light caught her attention.

Hoping that it will be the answer to her questions, she hurried to its direction.

Nang maramdamang parang lumalayo ang liwanag, binilisan niya ang lakad hanggang mapatakbo na siya.
She didn't waste any second but run fast. Reaching out her hand, she tried to touch it and get swallowed by it.

With a sudden feeling of changes in her surroundings, she opened her eyes, and was greeted by a vast landscape. A beautiful green scenery, with plenty of colorful flowers and butterflies.

Clearly amazed by it, she walked and halt to stop as she eyed the largest tree in the place, under it is a bench. Feeling the tiredness of her feet, she walked up to it and sit.

Thoughts flooded her mind.

Mas nadagdagan pa ang mga katanungan niya. Closing her eyes, she remember an angel carrying her, or was she wrong. She didn't saw any angel since she opened her eyes. All she saw is darkness and this mysterious place.

She tried to focus again. There must be something she needed to do, to get out of this place. Despite its beauty, she felt lonely, even though she had lived alone for years.

"Carter, how is she?" A voice echoed.

She looked up. Hinanap niya kung saan nanggagaling ang boses na yun.
Another voice answered but all she cared about is the first voice.

"We'll talk later." That voice again.

She listened carefully, trying to find out where the voice is coming from.

"Hey, it's been days. Wala ka bang balak na gumising?" She heard him paused. "Look, I really want you to open your eyes. I've got many things to ask you. There are also somethings that I want to tell you."

She stoop up and follow the direction of the voice.

Who is he? She wanders. There's no guys in her life.
She lived alone. Doesn't interact with others. So how come this person is speaking so gently to her? Like he knew her?

Who is this stranger?

"I really want to see those emerald eyes of yours." Her eyes widen. How the hell did he know?

Then something whispers to her. Follow his voice. If you want to get out of here, follow him.

She didn't think twice and follow his voice.

__________

HE SETTLED HIMSELF on a chair next the bed after Carter leave the room. He sighed.

Taking her hands in his, he whispered. " "Hey, it's been days. Wala ka bang balak na gumising?" He paused and continued. "Look, I really want you to open your eyes. I've got many things to ask you. There are also somethings that I want to tell you."

Memories of his last escapade flow in his mind. And when one certain moment lingered on his mind, he said. "I really want to see those emerald eyes of yours."

Those emerald eyes enticed him the moment he laid his eyes on her. How can I forget? Just how much weird she looked that day, she've indeed manage to stole his attention.

He raked his fingers through his hair, as his frustrations grow.

Halos ilang araw na ang nakalipas pero hindi parin gumigising ang babae.