Daminette - The Goddess of Deception vs the Goddess of Creation Pt. 2

As a reminder, this one-shot, now two-shot, was requested by IdkehyIamhereee. This will contain multiple POVs.

Recap

They held the wedding the next day. It was a beautiful ceremony, but none of Damian's family could believe it. Who would have thought that the goddess that he met in an alleyway in Los Angeles would be with him forever? None of them expected it. By the end, both Marinette and Damian were happy that they were together. But, they still had one more obstacle to face, the wedding of the goddess of creation and the god of the sun.

To be continued...

(Marinette's POV)

It had been about a month since the wedding Marinette the real goddess of creation, and Damian, the god of the Underworld. And they were happy together. Marinette had still not eaten the pomegranate seeds, much to the relief of Damian, but Marinette felt like she was betraying their marriage by not doing so. That's a problem for another time, Marinette thought to herself. She felt a pair of arms wrap around her. She turned around and kissed Damian, she pulled away and smiled softly, "Hey."

"Hey," he said, nuzzling his face into her shoulder. "So, are you ready to crash a wedding and take back what's yours?"

Marinette hummed softly and then sighed deeply, "Honestly, I'm terrified. What if they don't believe me? Like my friends didn't believe me, even when they have all the facts right in front of their faces? What if they separate us and make me marry Adrien? Who knows what Lila told the gods and goddesses of Olympus for them so that they aren't troubled by how the moral realm is dying! There are so many unknown factors in our plan. Oh my Olympus, what if they don't even get mad with me, but rather with you? What if they think you're controlling me? Oh my Olympus, what if you get in trouble because of me? You're only doing this because of me. What if I hurt you in some way?" She continued rambling and hyperventilating about all the outcomes that could happen from exposing Lila. 

Damian, who had gotten lost in her rambling at this point, just pulled her closer. He held her tighter, shushing her quietly and whispering reassurances in her ear. His smooth, deep voice sent chills down Marinette's spine. "Hey, little goddess, look at me," he lifted her chin gently. She looked up at him and saw him earnestly watching her. "I chose to help you, and I will deal with all the consequences, all you have to do is relax, okay?" She continued searching his face for any doubt of his words when she found none, Marinette nodded slowly. He kissed her forehead gently and looked deep within her pretty bluebell eyes, "Good."

He gave her one more kiss to the head, before leaving, leaving Marinette to her racing thoughts. She took a deep breath and exhaled slowly, one day at a time, she thought, we will get through this together, I will manage to reveal my true identity.  

(Damian's POV)

Damian was worried about his wife. Marinette was concerned about the consequences of ruining Lila. But, Marinette deserved this and more. She was deserving of the whole world, along with Olympus. She didn't deserve the broken god that he was. He still couldn't believe that he had managed to marry her. Who would have thought a day where he was checking in on the entranceway to the Underworld would end up resulting in his whole life-changing? Did it result in the better for him? It did. For Marinette, she was trying to convince him that she was happy, but he worried, was Marinette happy? Or was she pretending to be because she felt obligated to do so as his wife? He shook his head to clear his thoughts. No, he couldn't go through that train of thought. If she didn't want to stay with him, she would tell him. Damian sighed deeply, looking at the whole Underworld, she will manage to reveal herself, and then she can be herself, without me being there to ruin her life.