1

Doof. Pov.

"I see Perry almost every day. I hate him, always destroying my enators.😩. I don't know what to do anymore. I keep wasting my time making these machines. Perry destroys them every time.

I have an idea, I will trap him. I will keep him in my apartment until he learns his lesson and becomes my minion.

So, today I began to make a enator to lure Perry here. I made a big machine that's supposed to shoot webs. (like bae spiderman😀)

*1 hour later*
I took a step back and finished. Seconds later I heard a knock on my door.

"Huh, Perry never knocks"

I then run over to set up my enator in the perfect place. Then the door busts down. I see Perry with his perfect abs and stare for a second too long. I mentally punish myself. 'What is happening'

I start talking to get Perry in the right spot.

" Ahh Perry the platypus, w-what are you doing here"

My palms are sweating like crazing, I'm nervous. This has never happened before. Perry starts coming towards me. I start to back away. He finally stands in the perfect spot. I push the button on my controller. " BAM"

" Hahhaha" I cackle
"I finally caught you. You will be staying here until you help me take over the tri-state area."

Perry is wiggling, trying to get out but it's no use. The rope was unbreakable. I almost feel bad, but then I remember who I am and who he is. Were not friends. Were enemies. I have to get that in my head.

I start looking at Perry up and down. Trying to see if he could use anything to contact anyone or escape. I then see his watch.

' of course, how could I be so stupid'

I knew that's what he was using in the past to contact people. I walk up to his face. I can feel his warm breath on my nose. I shutter a little bit. Then rip the watch off his wrist. I see Perry wince in pain.

" I hate you" Perry muttered

On the inside, I was hurt, but he couldn't know that. I hid my face with a slight grin and laugh. I point my finger and motion Perry to his room, next to mine. Time passes and it becomes darker. I start to cook up dinner. I had made spaghetti with tomato sauce. (Perry's favorite) I still felt bad and wanted to cheer him up.