3

*Perrys pov*

I start to clean up the room. Ugh, I hate this. I finished and laid down on the bed tired and worn down. After almost an hour of thinking. I began to get bored. ' why not hang out with doof anyway. I mean I'm probably gonna be here a while' I got up and dressed. I strutted out of my room looking kinda cute ngl. I opened the door to see doof in his lab, making a new enator.

I sat down on the couch. I turned to look at doof. He was just staring at me. I turned my head back completely ignoring him.

I turn on the t.v. maybe we could become something. I saw how nervous he was when he was talking to me. And he was sweating and obviously blushing and embarrassed by my witty remarks. Maybe I could try.

Once he is finished with his enator, he struts to the couch and sits next to me. I slightly scooch over closer and closer to doof.

*Doof POV*

One more and done. I'm finally am finished with my enator. I can finally relax. I see Perry sat on the couch. I was staring for way too long. We make eye contact. SHOOT.

A little bit later, after the awkward silence, I sit down next to Perry. In the corner of my eye, I keep seeing Perry inch towards me. Little by little he is getting closer. I obviously don't mind. Until I and Perry are side by side.

I look towards Perry and make eye contact. I look into those deep poop brown eyes. I could get lost in them forever. I see Perry lean closer and closer to my face. Our noses are touching. My hands are sweaty. My thoughts are cut off by our lips meeting for the first time. We be smooching ya'll.