Regretfully (Oneshoot long story)

*Korean departing*

You were actually spending your holiday in L.A . today is your time to go back to Korea.

But you're not spent your holiday with your husband nor your family, because they were too busy to spend the holiday with you, especially your husband as a public figures (artists). Yes, your husband is a part of famous boyband in Korea who filled with a schedule. Of course you spend your holiday with your bestfriend nana.

"Yah! Your not told him about your arrival today?" Nana begin to speak

"Just calm down, I want to make a surprise for my lovely husband. He'll got shocked when I told him that I'm in korea already" you answered happily as you giggled.

"seems like a great idea. Haha. Well, goodluck chingu" she tapped your shoulders for support.

Its 03.00 p.m, the plane its taking-off

*after 8 hours the flight*

After you take the suitcase in the trunk, you and nana heading out from the airport.

"Yeaahh. Finally we're here. I miss my hometown korea" as you take a deep breath

"yah! We're just 2 weeks in L.A, you only use it as an excuse, u missed him right ? your husband" Nana teased you

"hahahaa. you smart ass, I missed him more" you laughed

Its already 11.00 p.m, its almost late night. Nana searching around to find his boyfriend.

"Yah! You're not calling him? Its late night Y/N-aah. So dangerous if a girl waiting here all alone" nana warned you, she just worried if something gonna happened to you.

"ee-eemm your right, its better if I called him. He'll got shocked" you chuckle.

"Naahh! I saw you paboo!" Suddenly nana talking by herself

"yah! Are you crazy?" You asked her confused

"Mwoo?"

"Why you talking by yourself? Aiisshh jinjaaa"

"naega wae? I'm just find out that my boy over there. Look!" Nana pointed his hand to her boyfriend.

"Ee-eemm. Alright, go ahead. He's been waiting you for a longtime right?"

"Ne? What about you?"

"Chanyeol oppa will pick me up soon, don't worry. I'm going to called him"

"gwaenchana? Are u okay with this? I'll told him to wait a little while" Once again nana asked worriedly

"gwaenchana, don't worry, hurry up, he's waiting for you. Looked how tired his face for a long wait. Haha" you teased nana.

"Yah! Jinjjaa. Hahaha. But his face just cute" Nana did aegyo infront of you

"don't you dare to do this infront of me! Arasso. You doesn't suits an aegyo.hahaha" you teased her again

"eemm, alright, fine. I'll go first, take care with yourself Y/N. Call me if something happened. You'd better hurry and call him" she whispers

"eemm, arasso chingu. Take care with yourself to.Anyeoongg" you greeted Nana as you waves your hands.

"Anyyeong chingu..." Nana walk away and approach his boyfriend.

After a while, You got called from your dongsaeng, taeyong

-ON THE PHONE
"Yeobseo?" You answer lazily

"yah! Noona, why you don't tell us that you're here? Jinjaa. We're getting shocked because of you" he mumbled

"waeyo? I'm just wanted to make a surprise for all of you, especially my husband. But, who told you I'm here? Aahh taeyong you seriously had ruined my plan"

"That's not good to make a surprise   so late at night. Nana noona told me. Wae?"

"Aiisshh that nerd" you mumbled.

"Noona?"

"Eemm?"

"Gwaenchana? I'll pick you up. Arasso?"

"No need, I'll call chanyeol oppa. Its not like you. why are you worrying me that much?" You asked him with confused tone

"E-eemm. Noona, actually I have a bad feeling about you tonight, I'm just worry if something bad happened to you"

"just take care of yourself. Don't worry about me..I'll called my husband soon to pick me up here. Oh!"

"B-but noonaa"

"yah wae? Why you act so childish and stubborn today? What happened with you?" You interrupt.

"Aniaa, noonaa. Bogoshippeoseo. Come back home safely. Arasso?"

"aiisshh this kid, what happens with him-_-" you mumbled.

"Noona? Are you there?"

"Ne? Ne arasso, uri dongsaeng. Nado, Bogoshippeo"

"noonaa, called me if something happened okay? Anyeong" he then hang up the phone.

-END CALL

"What's wrong with him today? But he's so cute -_-" you mumbled.