Regretfully

CHANYEOL POV

after finished the meeting. I quickly ran out to pick up Y/N . I'm really worry and nervous. I'm afraid, if there's something happened and oh my god. Safe my lovely wife please.

I get into my car and hurriedly go to the airport.

On my way, I just meet the ambulance from other way.

"Who's? Maybe the accident" I thought.

But I'm really feel scared, all I'm thinking about right now is only Y/N.

-After 10 minutes

I'm arrive at the airport, but there's so many people and as soon as I walk, I see a police line.

"W-what happened?" I'm really weak but I try to think clearly and calm down myself. I came closer as I see the blood on the floor.

"Sir, w-what's going on here?" You asked one of the police

"Oh? There's a lady around 20 age who got killed. And we don't know what the reason. We just trying to find out the killer. And the victim, we take her to the hospital" after I heard the explanation my tears dropped on my cheek, my heart beat really fast, and I felt down, kneeling. Its just like I got shoot in my heart too after hear that.

"Whyy? Whyyyy? Y/N-aahhhhh!" I cried and scream out that make everyone around me confused.

"Its all my fault! Y/N-aahh mianhaee" I scream as I crying. After I realized that Y/N already taken by ambulance.

"Y-yes, she's in the hospital" I said to myself. I quickly wiped my tears

"sir, may I know where's the hospital she was?"

"In -_________- hospital"

"thank you sir. I should go"

"okay your welcome"

I'm hurriedly run back to my car and quickly go to the hospital. Suddenly, my phone ringing. I answer without see the ID .

"yah! What are you doing right now! You fucking bastard! How could you do this to my only sister!" I knew it must be taeyong, Y/N dongsaeng. I don't want to hear his mumbled, all I want to see is Y/N. I hang up the phone. And drive my car faster to hospital.

As I'm arrive I see Y/N family outside the emergency room, with tears and panicked expression.

when I approach them I welcomed by taeyong punch on my face I felt down and he get me up to punch me on my stomach.

"You two! Stop it right now!" Y/N fathers stopped us from fight

"You fucking bastard! What the hell are you doing till you let my sister waiting for you all alone and got killed! You should pay all of this!! its your fault!"

"I knew its my fault, m-mianhae!"

"Mianhae? Its All you could say just sorry? You know what? she choose you over me to pick her up! And bring her demise because of you bastard!"

"W-what, s-she just choose me over  y-you" after I heard what taeyong said I'm really want to shoot myself with the gun and paid back what I had been done with my beloved wife.

Suddenly the doctor came out from the emergency room as we all just approach him to know how's Y/N condition.

"D-doctor, how's my wife? She can be safe right?"

"I'm so sorry"

"w-what you just said? S-sorry? How's her?"

"Calm yourself sir, you have to let her go. You have to face the truth and the reality"

"m-mwo?" We all shocked by what doctor said

"Mrs.Y/N is passed away, we already tried our best to save her"

"oh my god, my daughter. What a pity" Y/N father said with sad and shocked tone.

All Y/N family crying.

"H-how could she can't be safe d-doc?"

"Her blood deficiency too much and we can help with the bullet in her body. And her blood is scarce, we have no stocks with her type blood" I'm frozen. Don't know what to do.

"Y/N-aahhh. Wae? Wae you go first? That's should be me who replaced your place. Wae?"

I shouted and crying.