Regretfully

I enter the emergency room to see Y/N for the last time.

I opened the cloth that covers her face and the whole her body. I saw her beautiful face that turned really pale. I really couldn't see her suffering. This is all my fault. I was in pain in a deep deep pain. My body feels numb

"My wife. Y/N-aahhhh don't go please. I knew its my fault. Wake up Y/N-aahhh. Its a nightmare!" I hug her so tight, no longer feel her warm body. all that remains is the emptiness inside me without her.

I looked her warm lips that turned cold and pale.

I'm no longer bear to live this life alone.

I kissed her for the last time with my tear dropped on my cheeks "Y/N-aahhh, I'm really sorry. I'm just being so selfish, I've made you waited for me all by yourself. I dragged you to suffer this much"

"its too late!"

I hear the familiar sound, that someone must be taeyong

"I knew its too late. I'm the one who blame it!" I could see the anger on his face,

"just stay away from my sister. you do not deserve to be here you coward" 

I heard what he said and can't hold but crying really hard,  it's true, regret always come at the end. and now I regret to leave her alone until she drove his death just for waiting me.

"You right! Kill me then!  let me meet her there. kill me!  you are right! I already don't deserve to live in this world without her. absolutely no sense" I yelled

"you bastard!  stay away from my sight" taeyong stepped closer

"I will. But let me, l-let m-me" I don't know but I'm really weak, my heart was so in pain. I can't hold it. Really can't hold it. I felt down and kneeling infront of taeyong

"l-let m-me be with her for the l-last time. Jebaal. Taeyong-ahh"

I looked up and see taeyong is crying he tried to hold back his tears

"m-mianhae. I'm doing this to you. Don't blame yourself. This is her destiny. you should be able to let her go, Even if you can't" he get me up and hug me

"hyung, I trusted you, we all trusted you. Its not your fault" I crying even harder

"yes, you're alright taeyong-aahh, I'm sorry to"

"don't cry about her that has been quiet there. She must be sad to see you like this. hold on hyung. Please don't take seriously what I've said just now" taeyong tapped my back while we're hugging.

                      -Y/N FUNERAL-

Chanyeol just being silent at Y/N funeral, even didn't say anyword. his heart was deeply hurt. he is truly sorry, he keeps blaming himself who couldn't protect her,

after a while the exo members come to pay their last respects to the Y/N, then turned to see chanyeol who looked pale and sad in his face.

"Chanyeol-aahh, just stay strong, and don't be sad. We trusted you, don't blame yourself.  Its not your fault" suho said as he tapped chanyeol shoulder. 

"right hyung, don't be sad. We'll support you always" sehun added.

"Thank you", Chanyeol just in silent and fake a smile for them. 

          -AT Y/N AND CHANYEOL HOUSE-

                       CHANYEOL POV

I enter our house after finished my wife funeral "yes Y/N, I still remember our memory in our house. Mianhae Y/N"  tears running down my cheeks. I looked through the house and remember our moment with her. I walk upstairs and enter to our room, I can't breathe properly when I see our marriage photos.

"The warm room has turned into a very cold room without you right now. where are you now? Did you already found the better place to rest? what are you doing there? do you still love me? I'm still thinking about you right here Y/N-aahh. I'm so hurt, its hurting me more deep and deep everytime, it's killing me slowly.  You're the one that I love. Why its so fast? Its so unfair right?"  My tears don't stop flowing I feel like my heart and my body being stabbed by million knife

"Its so sudden you passed away, you take my heart with you. All I want to do is crying. I'm so lost without you Y/N" .

a few moments later my phone vibrate, I checked it.

-From : Baekhyun

Chanyeol-aahh, don't be sad, I know its hard, just try to let her go, you must survive.

Me : Thank you baekhyun-aah for your support :) . Your alright.

After I replied I looked there's some message from Y/N .

My beloved Y/N :

-Oppa, I hope you come here quickly, as fast as you could, I really scared oppa.

- Oppa, there's someone stalking me from faraway, come here faster.  Please.

- Oppa, there's 4 person looking at me from faraway, I could see them all. Come here oppa. Help me.

- No matter what happened later, I will waiting for you oppa. Saranghae.

I'm crying even harder as I saw her message. "H-how could I ignored her with this situation"

-Oppa, they came towards me and each of them hold gun and knife. Oppaa save me. Come here faster. Please.

-Oppa. Saranghae.     

"The last message before she died, she told me she loved me. I am the real killer here. I killed her. H-how could I ignored her message" I throw my phone away.

"I-its my f-fault. Y/N-ahh nadoo saranghae" my tears flowing over my cheeks like waterfall.

"No matter how much time passes by. Even if you die, my love for you its never die. You'll always have a place in my heart, no one could ever replaced you, I promise. I really love you so much. I feel my soul die with you but I have to survive. now I'm living my life and step forward because of you. please don't you ever forget me, even though you and I had already been in a different world. Y/N-ahhh jeongmal saranghae".

-------------------------THE END-----------------------