007

"In you two go." I peeked over Newt's shoulder and saw a small pit. "We're supposed to stay in the slammers? How long?" Newt questioned sadly. Alby gave us a bucket that was filled with water and small sponges. "Nope. You two got to clean it."

The slammer thing looked very dirty already and now we'd have to clean it... Yikes. Me and Newt exchanged glances and then we both looked back at the slammer. None of us said anything. "C'mon. We don't have the whole shucking day you slintheads. Go in. Or no Lunch and Dinner." I immediately walk in. He better not take my food away from me. "Alright then. Newt go in or you won't get food." Newt just nodded and hopped inside.

Alby locked us up and left. "Okay I'm starting to have second thoughts if he lied of us getting food cause it seems like we're locked up." I tell Newt while cleaning the walls. "It was your fault anyways." Newt said whilst cleaning the other wall. "Hey! You could've stopped me whenever!" I shot back.

"Yeah sure. You were the one who still started." Newt shot back, sarcasm laced in his voice. I turned around on my heels, hands on my hips and threw my sponge at his head. "Hey!" Newt turned around. I started to laugh at him and without noticing, he threw my sponge back. It landed a inch in front of me, making me laugh at him more, But then, the wetness spread on my face as Newt's sponge landed on my face.

"Ack!" I tackled Newt onto the floor and he started to laugh. "Hey lovebirds."