after cold as ice remix

SPOILERS!

"We've got no chance of making it back as far as the bastion tonight. Anyone for any ideas?" Patrick full of regret. He had just sent at least half the army to their deaths. And darryl... well that was another story.

"There's a giant cave about a couple of hundred metres away. It's not great, but probably the only chance we've got." Hilda yelled. Everyone was exhausted, so they followed her.

Once down there, Patrick lifted azura down. Sh'ed been struck by lightning/electricity over an hour ago, and was still unconscious , not to mention all of the cuts and bruises that she'd got when she crashed.

"Any water or stuff? I want to clean those cuts out before they get infected. "

20 minutes later

Patrick's p.o.v
"Did we win?" Azura had finally come around, but was obviously still in pain, judging by the pain on her face. "Not this time blueberry. Long story short, you got electrocuted and fell about 70 feet at least. Feeling terrible?"

"My wings?" Classic azzy, always worrying about everything other than herself. "Right here. But you can't get up for at least 2 weeks according to the medic." She moaned. "Sorry." Then azura started going back to sleep."Azura? Come on, don't go back to sleep on me." It didn't work.

Another couple of hours later

"Blueberry? Hey azzy, you're running a fever." Azura was groaning. And she was paler than she'd been earlier. "It's not so badddd......" at that point, I had a pretty strong feeling that the cut on her leg was infected. "Anyone got more water? I think Azura's leg is infected. "
I was right. The cut had gone all blue and black. "That's definitely going to need stitches."