what if Azura had gotten injured in goodbye rather than patrick?

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

so this picks up at the point where the fight with herobrine starts. Except Patrick went to ask for help from the ender watchers rather than Azura.

"Watch out Azura!" One of the bandits yelled, just as a dagger was heading her way. She turned, and a blade pierced her stomach, knocking the woman to the ground.

Soon the ender watchers had taken down the portion of the nether horde that had been there, and Patrick saw a limp body on the ground that had blue hair. Oh you are kidding me... not blueberry...

Rushing over, he saw that there was a dagger in her stomach, and the surrounding fabric to her armour was steadily soaking in red. "Pat...pa...patrick..." Azura was shaking like a firecracker. "Shush, it's okay, it's just a little blood Azzy." Patrick pulled her head onto his lap, and signaled for help.

"Okay I've got 3 healing potions , but once the blade comes out it will hurt a lot regardless. Ready?" Darryl said. Patrick nodded, and Azura tried to move her head but winced from pain.

Darryl swiftly pulled the dagger out, and poured the first potion on, which stopped a lot of the blood seeping out. "It's working. 2 more to go." He said, and eventually the cut was all healed.

"Hey Az, you can open your eyes now." Patrick said, pulling her hair, which was matted with sweat, out of her face. "Huh? Why am I on the ground?" She mumbled, drowsiness starting to wear off.

"Short version, you got stabbed and it knocked you out." Patrick said. "We won right?" Azura said, worrying she'd made them lose. "We won alright. Just promise me you'll try to never get stabbed again, that really was a scare."
Patrick said, before helping Azura to sit up.

"Almost sunrise now, if we don't run into trouble we can be back by lunch. Everyone up for it?" Darryl said. "Good, Az you ride with me." Patrick said