Magpie

Despite the agent having a natural tendancy to being stealthy, Diana found it easy to mimic his movements. He didn't seem to be taking it slow for her sake, or chosing the easier path, which was appreciated. Already she felt like a burden on his shoulders, relieved that nothing seemed to be stopping him from proceeding as normal. Granted, the speed of his movements were slightly faster than her own due to the difference in footwear.

"At least the hallway doesn't echo." She mumbled shooting a glare to her heels for a moment. 47 paused, seeming to be thinking for a moment. Diana froze, immediately looking around for any threats. Trespassing wasn't exactly the worst thing to be caught doing, but the thought of being seen crouching around seemed extremely awkward.

"I can always break the heels off if need be." The agent murmured before continuing to move forward, standing in order to carefully unlock a door. Diana thought for a moment, trying to remember how much the heels were before replying. She heard the door click open, followed by an amused sigh. "Do you need help up?"

The Handler raised a brow, shaking her head as she managed to stand, slightly wobbling from the sudden change. "I don't, and I may take you on that offer." She murmured, warily looking at the large staircase in the room now opened. 47 shrugged slightly, surveying the room before slipping inside, pausing as he looked around.

Diana followed, cringing at the loud click clack her heels made in the grand room. The agent didn't seem bothered, eyes narrowed at a door across from the stairs. The Handler waited for him to make a move or speak, rubbing her arms slightly.

"Wait here, I'll be back." The man's voice suddenly rang out, his footsteps walking in the direction of the door he'd taken such interest in. Diana watched, raising a brow in amusement at the sight of a crowbar in his hands. She had absolutely no idea where he picked that up at despite being with him at all times.

"He's like a magpie." She mumbled to herself, making note of a closet she could hide in until 47 got back. She didn't have the same skills he did, unable to see if someone was coming or not. It'd be safer for herself, and the mission, to hide.