Chapter 5; white kitten.

Elena's POV

"Have fun on your date guys!" Luke and Calum waved at us as they left the school ground. Now, all there's left is Michael and I.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked, grinning from ear to ear.

I mimicked his actions and nodded happily. "Follow me."

We walked away from the school ground and headed east.

"So how are you liking Sydney so far?" He asked, breaking the silence.

"Well, I like the people here, they're really friendly. But I haven't went sight seeing yet so I don't really know." I replied, smiling.

"You haven't? Well why did you tell me? I'll bring you sight seeing on our next date." He offered, turning a little red.

"So there is going to be another date huh?" I chuckled.

"Well yeah, I mean if you-"

"Oh Michael, of course. I'm only teasing." I giggled, he sighed in relief.

We walked together in a comfortable silence until he spoke up again, and what he said made my heart flutter.

"Can I hold you hand?" He asked shyly. Aw, he's so cute, how can I ever say no to that?

"Yes, you can." I flushed. My heart fluttered and my stomach erupted with butterflies. He intertwined our hands together and gave me a reassuring squeeze.

"This is nice." He commented, swaying our hands back and forth making me blush.

"Yes, it is. But you still didn't tell me where we were going yet."

"That's a surprise El, I wouldn't wanna ruin the surprise," He chuckled which made me pout.

He rolled his eyes playfully and sighed. "But since you're so cute, I'll give you a hint," He paused again, probably thinking of what's suitable to describe the place we were heading to.

"I hope you like rides." Was all he said.

About 10 minutes of walking, we've reached our destination, well that sounded more like we were on a plane, but anyways, we seemed to be at some kind of theme park, a fun fair kind of thing. Everything was so lively, colourful and full of energy.

Michael lead us to the counter where we queued to get the tickets. When we got them, we entered the theme park, hand in hand and I stood there in awe of the view.

"Welcome to the Sydney fair! Here we have loads of rides and varieties of junk food and soft drinks. Where would you like to go first my lady?" He smiled down at me.

"I don't know, where would you suggest, you're the Aussie one here." I smirked.

"Oh, challenging aren't we Miss Strauss?" I shrugged, playing cool.

"Well then, I suggest we go to the bumper cars first, what do ya say?" I nodded as he linked our arms together and walked to the bumper cars.

"I'm gonna destroy you Clifford." I winked and strapped my seatbelt in.

"Isn't that what I'm supposed to say?" He whined.

I giggled and the cars came to life, we started driving and bumping into every direction and into absolute strangers, it was a lot of fun. I kept bumping Michael'a car and somehow cornered him.

"El, you're cheating!" He accused as I laughed out loud, literally.

"Am not! There are no rules in games like this." I winked and drove out of his way.