The feelings of 1-A

"Did you see the news? All that went down in Hosu? Man, Izu was so cool! We have so much catching up to do!" Kaminari said to the class, they could only nodded in agreement.

"And what happened with that sidekick that was basically harassing him about the whole Endeavor thing. Seriously, did they think that was a good idea?" Sato added.

"He was so manly!" Kirishima praised.

"How did everyone else's internships go?" The conversation within the class changed and they began talking about their own experiences.

Izu and Shouto were walking to class, Izu leaning against Shouto tiredly, he still hadn't spoken yet, but Hizashi had reassured Shouto that it would only be another day at most before he starts again. Shouto couldn't do anything but believe him, he knew Izu's behavioural patterns. But Izuku still seemed as expressive as always, just with no talking. Izu's eyes seemed to be just as expressive as he is normally, Shouto wondered if it had always been that way or whether it some just something he had never really noticed before. But he loved hit, how the bright emerald seemed to shine when he was happy.

"You okay with dealing with the class today, they will probably have like a millions questions to ask you?" Shouto asked, Izu smiled and nodded, he pulled out his note book and quickly jotted down a reply.

I am going to be fine, Sho. I'll be back to speaking later, I can feel it

Izu gave him a bright smile to help reassure him.

"If you say so, just, tell me if something changes... I'm worried about you." Shouto said, Izu smiled and kissed his cheek, Shouto hugged him, understanding his boyfriend loud and clear. "Let's get to class, I know they are waiting for you." Izu smiled and nodded.

"Todoroki! Izu! You made it!" Uraraka beamed. "How are you feeling?" She asked

"I'm good." Shouto said, Izu gave her a thumbs up. She looked at the empath with concern. "Izu is going through and empathic close-down, he hasn't been speaking, but he thinks he will be fine later."

"Are you sure?" Uraraka frowned, Izu nodded, placing his hand on his heart, indicating he honestly meant his words. "Well, if you're sure... your internship was sure a lot more exciting then any of ours." She said.

"You were awesome! Taking out Stain, how did you do it dude?" Kaminari asked, Izu blushed a little.

"He spoke to him. Bonded over how bad my father is a hero, how he got recommended into U.A by All Might. Threatened the Police he would escape if they didn't give the full credit of his capture to Izu." Shouto explained.

"You could talk your way out of anything, couldn't you?" Bakugo smirked at Izu, who shrugged, taking his seat. Shouto smiled lightly.

"It was more threatening. You did turn off you emotion filter and basically told him if he wanted to fight he would have to face you out of control, making sure to tell him the last villains who fought you like that are still in hospital." Shouto smiled, Izu blushed as everyone in class began demanding the full story.

Izu began speaking again in the second lesson of the day, the class all looked relieved, non more then Shouto. Izu shot him a smile to reassuring him further. When Lunch time came, Shouto hurried to his boyfriends side, Kyoumi having made the boys bento for the day's lunch. Izu smiled at him.

"Told you I was fine." He said

"Yes, but you would say fine with a broken arm if someone needed your help." Shouto told him, Izu blushed

"I wouldn't!" He defended.

"You would Izu." Shouto smiled. "It's one of your terrifyingly sweet charms." Izu smiled softly as they began to eat.

1-A steadily returned from lunch, finding Shouto reading as Izu was busy working on something on his computer, they all noticed how Shouto would occasionally look up from his book, before his curiosity got the best of him and he moved to sit next to him, looking at his work

"Are those..." Shoto began

"Song lyrics, yep. It's been a while since I have written an original piece, and well... Since coming to U.A I have had quite a bit of inspiration." Izu smiled. "Bonus, I have some software on my computer that allows me to make music without the need of instrument... I just need to record me singing the lyrics, edit them with the music and boom, done!"

"Ooh, give us a little example of the song Izu!" Uraraka pleaded, the class joined Uraraka, Shoto just smirked.

"You have to give us a demo now." He said.

"Fine, but will my guitar, as I still need to tweak the tone. The full version is going to be more, energetic, so to speak." Izu sighed, getting his guitar out, he made sure it was properly tuned, before beginning to play.

"You see the sun rise, a new day's upon you
You bite your nails and your knees start to tremble
The time is upon you
To show them what you can do
And soon they will know that
The day has come

Late into the night I hear it storming
An end to the rain is what I pray and I'm hoping
Now I feel the pressure of the city
Oh, how it eats me whole

So many names and faces
Sleepless nights spent in unknown places
And every day I walk straight into the great unknown
I'm not to blame, I'm gonna take a stand
You say my name
I'm telling you to reach out and finally take my hand

Colliding fists, they're what's gonna make you
You grit your teeth or they're gonna break you
The time is upon you to show them what you can do
You're breaking the mould to show you're not them
Will we break through? I don't know, don't know
The bells are ringing, come out and play now
The time is upon you
To show them what you can do
And soon they will know that
The day has come!"

The class clapped, Izu blushed lightly.

"That was great!" Shouto smiled "What part of the school year so far inspire that?"

"The first part, up until the U.S.J. I have more inspiration for the whole sports festival. I will be working on that after this is done." Izu explained.

"You'll have to show me it when you are." Shouto said

"You know I will." Izu smiled.