Chapter 1 -Field Trip (Edited)

Field trips are supposed to be fun. You get out of class and do things that are non-school related, and you get to chat with your friends all day. BUT OF COURSE it wasn't going that way.

Every one of those things were not happening for me, my one friend wasn't here like she said she would be. She ended up in trouble yesterday and her mom pulled her out, telling the school to keep the money or let someone else go. Of course my crazy best friend could not stay out of trouble for any amount of time. She just had to go to that party on a Sunday, SUNDAY, and get wasted.

When her mother came in her room that morning to wake her up for school, she saw her daughter laying in bed with two guys and a cat. She didn't even remember where she got the cat but her mother was allergic to them.

But no, that didn't stop her from marching over there and and flipping the whole bed over, OR throwing everything in her reach at them. Her mother talked about sex safety with her for hours after grounding her for a month. School and work were the only places she could go.

Of course, I got the real story later, that she overheard the two boys wanting to make a sex film, of course meaning they were gay. My bestfriend, being the gay fan girl she is, decided to help them. Even if she wasn't bat shit wasted she would have done it.

Which is how they ended up in her bed with that cat.

She, being on house arrest, pleaded for her phone call. I didn't stop laughing for almost an hour. Every sentence that came out her mouth had me rolling in my bed, belly ready to burst.

Even when she told me her mother came out all red and puffy, not from laughing, but being next to that cat I couldn't stop laughing. She even sent me a picture. Her mother's body was swollen and had red patches from being in contact with the cat.

Her mother let her keep the cat but it can only stay in her room. She told me later she named the cat Honey and showed me a picture. I felt giddiness when she showed me a picture. I had a love for cats; they were just too cute, and I could just eat them.

So here I am at some type of stupid convention that my school takes us to, eating cotton candy, which I love very much, when I felt it, a punch inside my stomach.

"Holy shit." I whispered, stopping in my tracks and doubling over.

Again I felt a punch, harder, at my heart this time.

I cried out, dropping to the ground.

Peoples' heads turned to look at me. "Silas!" My teacher screamed.

My ears were ringing ,and the pain was getting worse. The only thing that was keeping me from screaming is... I don't remember. I felt so confused and hurt. The pain doubled and I started to see black dots all around my sight.

I was getting consumed in darkness and I couldn't stop shaking. I could no longer hear the screams of people or see people rushing to me. Then it was over, the pain started to fade but not before I blacked out. Next thing I knew, I felt my body falling to the grassy ground.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Black. That's all I saw. It felt like my eyes were open but I knew I wasn't awake.

Am I dead?  Was the first thing that ran though my head. I mean who wouldn't, it felt as if I were floating and I wasn't seeing familiar things or anything at all for that matter. I don't want to be dead. I didn't even know if Natsu gets with Lucy or Juvia finally rapes Gray. I didn't even get to say goodbye to my parents or best friend.......