Chapter 3- Guardian

Kais POV- 

        Once I knew Lloyd was in a deep sleep, I gently pulled my arms away and got up. Like I said.... I can't let that piece of human garbage get away with hurting MY Lloyd.  I pulled on my shoes an stuck out my bedroom window, dropping down onto my feet before sneaking off. It didn't take long to find that no-good piece of shit. 

       "You probably shouldn't do that, Chen. I've heard bad things about Kai," whimpered the blonde girl by the name of Nessie. 

        "You'd be right," I growled as I walked over to them. Chen gulped, I could see he was about to piss himself as I walked closer. 

       "Hey man it's not my fault he's such a ska-" He couldnt even finish his words before I punched him so hard in the teeth that he fell back onto his ass. He gripped his face, cursing and writhing in pain, but I couldn't care less. I drew back and kicked him in the stomach. 

       "If you so much as LOOK at him, I'll f*ck you up 6 ways from Sunday," I growled lowley, causing Chen and Nessie to take off running. I looked at my knuckles and huffed seeing they were bruised, I knew Lloyd would be pissed if he knew I'd gone out of my way to put an end to Chens terrible and over-the-top behavior. I sighed and headed home,  and snuck in, but Nya inevitably caught me sneaking in. 

       "So Lloyd is passed out in your bed with a busted lip and you're sneaking in with bruised knuckles. What the hell happened?" she looked pissed. 

Lloyds POV- 

      "What the hell happened?" I heard Nya yell from downstairs. I rubbed my head and sat up, I had a massive headache as Kai walked in and shut the door. I looked at him as he turned around. 

      "Oh... you're awake..." he sighed and walked over, kissing my forehead, "go back to sleep. I took care of the situation." 

       "The situation"? What do you mean?" I asked, looking up to him, "and WHY DID YOU BITE ME EARLIER!"

      "Listen, Lloyd, there's a lot you don't understand. I mean, how could you? Besides, It's not important. Just, please, go back to sleep. I'll explain in the morning once you've rested," he spoke as though he was an elder speaking to a child. 

     "Kai. I've been bitten, beaten, and battered. The least you can do is tell me whats going on. I mean look at me! I look like I got socked in the face with a baseball bat!" I said feeling the headache start to get to me and that's when he seen to give in. He picked up a book and walked over, sitting carefully beside me, he seemed more worried about me than anything. 

     "It all started 10,000 years ago...," he said softly....