Aris POV

"Harry Stop!" I cried from laughter as Harry was tickling me, Sydney and Elizabeth and all the others didn't come home yet and Harry and I got bored at the club so we decided to come home

"Im HOME!" Yelled A drunk Sydney, and no Niall..

"Hey Syd, wheres Niall?" asked her

"Oh, I guess I lost him again." She said, "Im gunna go to bed!" She said literally skipping away.

"Ok.." Harry said looking wierded out, I was just about to respond when his eyes widened at the sight, I looked as well, Niall was macken on Elizabeth, what the heck?

"ELIZABETH, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I yelled to her,

"But I love him Ari." She said to me

"And you also loved those shots," I said walking away, trying not to explode.

"Kiss me." Said Niall, and not drunk, what a tool.

"Excuse me Mr. Tool" I said to Niall, "If you want to take advantage of my friend just say, so I can go tell your passed out girlfriend the news." I said to him glaring at him.

"I dont want to hear it Ari, going between guys." He said to me, obviously pleased with himself.

"I may have been doing that, but at least I warn then before I take away what we had because I knew it was the best for us." I said to him walking into my room.

What just happned, how am I going to tell Sydney?

That night me and Harry watched endless episodes of family guy and ened up falling asleep. That morning the first thing I thought of when I woke up was of Sydney. What am I going to do.

I got out of bed and found Sydney on twitter.

"Hey Syd, umm I have to tell you something."

She turned arround with huge tears in her eyes,

"I already know, can you go into him room and see whats going on?" She asked me, I hate seeing my baby squidy sad.

"Sure, just promise me what ever happens, you know its not your fault." I said giving her a huge hug,

"Mmhh" she said into my arms.

As I walked closer to Nialls room I got more infuriated.

One thing gets better and another breaks.

Great