Ari's pov

"Ari what was that about?" Liz and Sydney came in grabbing a bottle of watter,

"He just pisses me off, I still have feelings for him, but every time I turn by back hes with some new slut."

"I say you go for Justin, just for the night." Sydney said, Sydney always gave me the best guy advise, like in 6th grade she told me to go for the nicer boy, he ended up being an ass anyways, but at least I can say I tyred.

"Yeah, hes pretty dapper!" Liz cheeped in

"Alright, I guess.." I replayed putting my cup down and walking back to the room along with my besties.

"So someone decided to come out of your habitat?" Harry said looking cocky. I gave him one of those death glares that even your mouth has a certain annoyance to it.  

I walked up to Justin and whispered to him;

"Wanna do me a huge favor? Be my date for the night, see if Harry is really a jerk or still has feeling, I can see something in his eye, but cant tell what it is." He looked at me and put his arm around my waist.

"Ready to go?" He said looking at no one in particular.

"Yeppers!" Louis said grabbing Liz, Niall did the same (To Sydney, obviously) ;)

I had a couple drinks when "Pound the alarm" came on, two words MY.JAM.

"OH MY GOSH YESS!" I said jumping off the stool i was sitting on. I started dancing with Justin, I havn't felt this confertable dancing with a guy seance Harry, I noticed Harry in the corner eyeing us down, before I knew it I gave him the finger. Remember, after a couple drinks.

He started walking

Oh gosh he's coming over here

what

Harrh

stap

Harrh

"Hey mind if I have a dace with her?" He asked Justin, wow, he's actually sober?

"Sure!" Just said,

JUSTIN NOOO

"OPEN GANDOM STYLE"

I was domed

Me and Harry danced like complete idiots and made me realize something, the reason I fell in love with this boy, I mean he's bumming into girls and going

"WELL IF YOU WERE ACTUAL DRUNK AND NOT PORTENDING, THAT WOULDN'T HURT!"

"HARRY!" I laughed when the song finally finished, I have to say, I was disappointed.

"One more song!" He yelled over the music.

Just then pay phone came on

OH COME ON! YOUR NOT MAKING THIS EASIER MR.DJ! I thought to myself

Harry was twirling me, and making me feel special when he leaned down and kissed my for head

"Thats not going to cover it!" I said to him

"But what If it has to?" he replayed

I just looked into his eyes for like 10 seconds and he gave me a kiss pn the lips, never, ever has anything felt better.

"I love you" I told him when we pulled away.

"I never stopped." He said giving me one last kiss on the dance floor,

"Your all I think about." He said in his husky voice.

Oh how I cant help but love everything about this boy.