ABOUT THE ORGANÒSI

WARNING!
Spoilers Ahead. Read at your own risk.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

- SOME OF YOU ARE CURIOUS THE WHEREABOUTS OF ORGANÒSI.. SO HERE IT IS..

THE HISTORY OF ORGANÒSI

Idrytis and Arkhontes are good friends who work together to fulfill the goal of the Organosi.

Hundred of years ago, for the first time in the history of the Organosi, there was a war between Idrytis and Arkhontes, two of the most powerful and influential people of the organization.

Idrytis and Arkhontes used their power and connection, and because of their different decisions and opinions it led to destroy their selves and the organization. It's like having two kings in one kingdom, that's when the seven bosses stepped in, led by the former Boss of Europe, Zachariah Roblez.

Eirini - a peace meeting happened. That's when it was decided that Idrytis remains in power as a respect that they are the organization's founders.

New sets of rules specialize for the Idrytis and Arkhontes. Rules that should be honoured and respected to ensure peace within the Organization.

ORGANOSI'S RULES SPECIALIZE FOR IDRYTIS AND ARKHONTES

First Rule

Idrytis are not allowed to kill their fellow Idrytis and Arkhontes unless they have solid proof of their wrongdoings.

Second Rule

Idrytis stays on the shadow and gets to decide what coarse the organization will take, specifically deals with external decisions.

Third Rule

Idrytis and Arkhontes are not allowed to meddle with each other's decision and agendas.

Idrytis is the highest rank of the Organosi and they are allowed to give orders to Arkhontes as long as it won't affect the Arkhontes decision inside the Organization.

The first, seventh and fourth Arkhons from that chaos hundred of years ago left the Organization and made their own, known as Triad.

Only few members of the Organosi knows about that, that has been passed down from generations to generations, they can't accept the rules that was made, so they made their own organization. They were like the Organosi's competitor. And because they don't have enough funds to support their organization, they started going dark and the Triad is now the Organosi's enemy.

ORGANOSI

Greek word for Organization

What is Organosi all about?

The Organosi is a secret organization, it can be compared to a business empire. It has a main members which are called Idrytis, Arkhontes, Bosses and its other members;

Directors - behind every Arkhon, there are ten families who's supporting them in any way they can.

Managers - are the head of the Ultors, Trackers, Butlers and Cleaning Crew.

Employees - people who works for the Organosi.

Below are the following role and descriptions;

Idrytis - Founder and owner of Organosi.

Idrytis gets to decide what happens in the Organization as a whole. Which Government Law Enforcement to trust and collaborate with.

The main task of an Idrytis is to do the outside work, they are the one who talks to world leaders. They are also the one who track the whereabouts of the Triad and to disseminate the information to the Arkhons.

Idrytis team consists of butler, tracker, messenger, personal lawyer and an Elite force army.

Arkhontes - Chairman's of the Organosi.

Arkhons are the one who make moves and decide for the organization.

There are ten families behind every Arkhon who supports them in any way.

An Arkhon team consists of a butler, tracker, hippies and a personal ultor.

Hippies are the Arkhon's protector.

Bosses - CEO's of Organosi.

There are total of seven bosses, each one of them has a specific continents to focus on. They follow orders from the Idrytis but mostly from Arkhons.

The Bosses team consists of a butler, tracker, personal ultor and a cleaning crew.

What is an Ultor's Court?

The Ultor's court was made to be the teeth of the Organosi's Law. All of Ultors judge are picked according to their title, wealth, power and connections.

***

Credits to Ms. SignoraZai