UPDATE BOARD

This update is about the issue of the man behind the cover of our dear Iuhence Vergara.

Alam ko marami sainyo alam ang issue na yan, pero sana po, KNOW YOUR LIMITATIONS. Wag pong tadtarin ng comments, DM/PM him on his social media accounts, post or IG story update and tagging him non-stop just to get his attention or such.. He has his own life and I know, you know the word PRIVACY..

Inang already tweeted and post about this matter. And she's stressed about it. So I hope that ,please stop it already, you can idolize him as HIM,but not as our IUHENCE VERGARA.. He's in the reality and our beloved Iuhence is just in a fiction.

Inang's Tweet:

***Wag sana umabot na I report ang accs or such ninyo dahil sa katigasan ng ulo

***
Wag sana umabot na I report ang accs or such ninyo dahil sa katigasan ng ulo.. Some admins are going to take action about this matter pag nagpatuloy pa to.

And wag po sanang umabot sa point na huminto sa pagsusulat si Inang.
Don't stressed her out, she has the reason why she didn't reveal the names of the guys she put in her book cover.
Try to know the word RESPECT and PRIVACY.
Si Inang na po nakikiusap na tigilan na.. Kaya sana tigilan na po.

---
Just a friendly and co-CeCebells reminder.💕💕

Photo credits : Ate Jennybie Marbella from fb.