Chapter 12

Hongjoong's Pov:

After we gave everyone the cookies and got some of their numbers we headed home Yunho started to walk slowly and kept yawning so I assumed that he was getting sleepy and picked him up and he fell asleep when we got near the house. It was getting late and I saw Seonghwa yawning too which made me yawn too (A/N:'cause yawns are contagious~.)

When we got home I tucked Yunho in and e kissed his forehead and left his room quietly. When we got to our room Seonghwa just plopped right on the bed and fell asleep and me being the good husband I am I changed his cloths and tucked him in then changed into some pajamas myself and cuddled with him and soon drifted into slumber.

~~~

Yunho's Pov:

I woked up in a cool room wif toys and fings and went to look for mommy and daddy. I was walking den I hearded weird soundes so I goed to seed what it is.

Seonghwa's Pov:

"Hwa wake up lets go out with Yunho today"

"Hwa"I opened my eyes and glared at the man who woke me up. HE WAS SMILING. THIS EARLY IN THE MORNING. WHO SMILES IN THE MORNING BEFORE A TIERING DAY AT WORK.

"Good morning beautiful" he said again giving me a peck on my forehead.

"Don't 'Good morning beautiful' me, You woke me up. ITS STILL  6AM, 6 A. M. IN THE MORNING" I said/yelled and stuffed my face into my pillow and pulled the blanket over my head trying to go back to sleep but NoOooOoo he hAs to pull the blanket off me and pull me up to make me sit up

"Get up" he said trying to get me to stand "don't you want to play with Yunho and go see Yeosang and Wooyoung again" he continued and that was what got me up sprinting to the closet grabbing clothes then sprinting to the bathroom to wash up "BE CAREFUL YOU COULD TRIP" I heard him scold but that didn't matter at the moment.

I finished washing up and now I'm laying down on my side of the bed on my phone listening to Seven O'clock's new come back Hey there(A/N: srry That song is a bop STAN Seven O'clock). "Seongie, lets cuddle" Hongjoong said crawling towards me on the bed putting his head on my shoulder and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"When are we gonna go see them" I asked responding to his hug.

"At 4, we're gonna show Yunho around the house then go grocery shopping and after that we'll go see them" he replied pausing to kiss my neck "You wanna buy them some gifts and Ice cream" he continued and of course me being me gave him my answer by kissing him. "I'll take that as a yes" He chuckled pulling me closer to him.

I got up to make breakfast when Hongjoong  got a call from one of friends who is also a producer/singer/rapper just like him. While I was making breakfast the doorbell rang "Babe can you get the door this is a really important call" he said running around looking for a pen and paper.

"Alright" I replied wiping my hands on the apron I'm wearing and headed towards the door. "Coming" I yelled when I was close to the door. "Who is i- Oh Hello guys Good morning" I said to the kids what took up half the whole front yard and the couples that were standing around them like bodyguards trying to keep them from running off "please come in" I said and moved to the side to let them all in.

Once they all got comfortable I decided to finally ask why they're here "so umm what brings all if you guys here so early in the morning"

--------•~•--------
My mind is blank I'm not getting ideas for this I need to get the rest of the members into the house 'cause if I don't I'm gonna forget all the ideas flying in my chaotic mind. This chapter is so short Im so sorry. Bye Bye ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜