Goodbye 2020!

The Erotic Book Club's 2020 session is officially closed! Thank you to those who have participated. We will be posting final reviews and opening applications for the 2021 session starting in January. There are only 18 open spots for writers in the 2021 season. Reader spots are unlimited. Applications will be reviewed for quality and content. Not everyone will make the final cut, and applications are first come, first serve. So get your applications in ASAP. We begin the review process in November and send out official invites to our chosen writers in December.Due to the increased popularity of this club, we must be more selective in our process. Therefore, things like grammar, proper punctuation, spelling, format, flow, ect. will be considered. Now is your time to edit your work and make it as presentable as possible.Using sites such as Grammarly and Prowritingaid, as well as utilizing the read back feature on programs like MS Word, can help you catch errors you might have missed.Please note we do not accept pure erotica. Erotica is not allowed on Wattpad. It must be Erotic romance and have a plot. If your book is all sex and no real plot, please do not apply. You will not be accepted. If you feel your book is up to our new standards, feel free to click the link found on our bio and submit your application.

PS. The new club book with updated rules and requirements will be posted in December. If you are asked to join as a writer you will be required to read those new rules and expectations and accept them before joining.