~ 3 ~

𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟯..

~ DRACO ~

it was really hard not to take her I was sexually very excited but I wanted to provoke her a bit that she really wants me.. And it was really dark I couldn't even see her hot body.! But the kiss! she knew exactly what she was doing that turned me so fucking on! As I left felt like she wanted me even more!.

I went back just thinking of her and her body when pansy came.„ ugh this girl is so annoying.. "Draco there are you!" she wrapped her arms around me and said I have a surprise for you! she came closer and kissed me but
I pulled her away. pansy what are you doing!? „common I know you liked it last time.." last time was a mistake pansy!.. now leave me alone. I walked away. I didn't want pansy I wanted y/n. who she thinks she is!?.
I rolled my eyes.

~ Y/N ~
* the next morning.*

DRING DRING DRING omg my alarm clock it's only half-past five but I had to get up otherwise I'll be late for Class!. I got up brushed my teeth took my clothes on and went to Class.

hi, Hermione and Ron "hi y/n did you sleep well?". yes, I did. Then these memories came up again how Draco kissed me and .... exactly at this moment Draco came in.

he looked at me gave me a smirk and sat to Blaise. *I blushed*  „Good morning"...Miss Umbridge came in. Take your book at page 45, I opened my book on page 45 when suddenly a piece of paper flew to me.

I opened it. it was from Draco!. „Meet me after class in the toilet"
I blushed and looked at Draco but he pretended nothing had happened.

40 minutes later
everyone stormed out of class, me, Hermione and Ron spoke a little bit.

5 minutes later
Omg, I completely forgot about Draco I stormed out of the classroom„ y/n?"
I'm sorry, I have to go Hermione.

I ran to the toilet. hello, Draco are you here?
Draco?. was it all just kidding and nobody comes?!. I slowly walked out as suddenly one hand grabbed my shoulder and the other covered my mouth.

at first, I got scared until I heard shhh..
„you are too late now unfortunately I have to punish you." he turned me around and pressed me against the wall. I stared at him
in his blue eyes. he ran his finger over my lips and I felt his ice-cold ring on my lips !!

Yes, his fucking ring!!.

Then he began to kiss my neck and
went up to my lips first softly
and then always faster..
I let out a little moan.
Then he stopped I thought: oh what did I do wrong?. but he said we forgot to occupy the room with a silent spell.
he took out his wand and cast the silent spell and threw the wand on the floor behind us.

then he started kissing me again and
wrapped a hand around my neck but not
that it would hurt me!..
he pulled my t-shirt over my head and
threw it on the floor
then he looked down at my body
and bit his lip..

I opened his shirt and ran my hand down his muscular body.

he grabbed my titts, tore my skirt and panties down. He took his hands on my pussy and slowly rand his finger over it..

That felt so good..

He let out a little moan.

I opened his pants and tore them down

then I pulled his underpants down
he grabbed my face and kissed me.

he looked at me and said: jump. I did what he said and on one go I jumped he put me on the sink then he pushed it in. Omg.! Fuck. I never thought it would feel that good!.
He moaned loud and looked at me you „like that?" *He said* „yes daddy" I moaned
I kissed him wildly.

he pulled him out and went with his face down to lick me.. I was a bit nervous but just for a minute..

omg.! I moaned screamed.
That felt so fucking good!

„don't stop Draco.."
I grabbed his upper body and hold me tight on it.

I wanna do this with you for a very
long time y/n..

I know.. I screamed...

He gave me one last soft kiss that actually felt really good and took me down.

I looked him in his eyes and kissed him one last time.

We got dressed again as if I noticed that my panties felt where are my panties? He smirks
That's not funny where are they!!
„I don't know, you find them.." he said and left. Shit, where are they!? I'll be late for class.

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟯 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟰 𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗼𝗼n.