to wait

Sorry for not writing its been a busy week.

Also thank you guys who always comment nice stuff and the people who keep commenting spell write if you could please kindly point them out.

Well let's get to the story c:

*

*

*

Nurses came in and out to check on me. Every time they came I would ask if I could see Jose they only nodded no and leave.

I hated that I couldn't get up cause of this stuiped leg I wanted to go see Jose tell him everything was going to be ok. That we were gonna be ok.

My mom only told me he was in critical condition but never told me why so I wouldn't be worried. Even though I still am.

After 7 nurses coming in to check on me plus 3 naps the doctor finally came in.

"Hello Alexandra" the doctor looked in his twenty, had a nice after shave, blue eyes, and brown hair. If would have meet him before Jose I would have tap that.

"Hi doc, when will I be able to leave"

"Today I just need to check one more thing and your good to go"

I nodded and let him check my leg.

*

"Well everything is ok, you still have a broken leg but your ok to go around with it I mean" he chuckled and handed me a paper.

"Gives this to the nurses up front and you can go. Your mother is waiting up front to" I nodded but asked him something before he left.

"How is the patient jose?" He looked at me confessed for a second.

"Oh yes, he's going into operation in a few minutes"

Oh my god. He a going into operation but "for what!?"

"He got shot in the leg really close to an important vein"

"I dont understand then if he dint get shot there then why are y'all still operating him." I wanted to cry in frustration.

"Well were not sure if it didn't really hit the vein. So were gonna check on where it is and if it did hit it then there's a 100% chance that he'll lose that leg."

Boom the same feeling came to me when my mom told me he was in critical condition.

"And if we do have to cut his leg off there's a 50% chance of him gettin in a depressed after the operation and if he doesn't over come it. You might as well say goodbye to him"

I was crying now for sure.

"Can I see him before he the operation"

*

*

*

I was holding his hand as they took him to the operation room. The doctor said I couldn't cause he needed to operated right away but let me come while they took him.

I was being pushed in a wheelchair cause I would slow them down if I went in crutches.

I looked at his face, he looked so peaceful. I wanted his eyes to open so I could see his beautiful eyes again. For him to talk.

Only thing right now is to wait for the outcome.

"We need you to wait here please"

I let go of his hand as they took him in.

I told the nurse that was pushing the wheelchair to leave. I seat there for a long time crying.