2. My Black Bag

Chapter 2 - My Black Bag

"Which one? I really can't decide." I ask Mackenzie, she was standing outside the music store eyeing off the high top sneakers at Footlocker.

I was stuck between choosing 2 CD's. I held both of them in my hands. Kiss by Carly Rae Jepsen in my left and Take Me Home by One Direction in my right hand.

"Can't we get both?" Mackenzie encouraged. She was getting really impatient because I've been in the music store for a good 20 minutes now.

"Good idea." I say with a smile. I was really happy because I actually wanted to get both.

I put the two CD's into one hand, so I can place my sports bag to the side while I go pay at the counter. I walk over the line before the cashier. While I waited, I got a $50 note out of my purse. The line had about 5 people all ready to pay. The person right in front of me had short brown hair and I couldn't help but notice he had a tattoo on his right arm.

The line went by fast, the girl at the counter scanned the two CD's and handed me my change, and I smiled nicely then said thanks. I walk out of the music store happily, to find Mackenzie sitting on a seat.

"Where's your bag Skylar?" she looked at my hands and all I carried was the CD's.

"Oh crap! I must have left it inside." I handed Mackenzie the plastic bag with the two CD's and I rushed back into the music store. My eyes were desperately searching for a plain black duffle bag. I looked through the isles carefully and double checked each one.

"Found you!" I say to myself. I pick my bag up and placed it over my shoulder and walk out of the shop again.

"That was close! Someone could have stolen it." Mackenzie frowns. I know she would do some serious butt kicking if it was stolen by someone.

~~~

An hour later me and Mackenzie arrived at the dance class we had to teach today. The class was full of little kids that looked around 10 years old. We had to fill in for their dance teacher because she had a severe cold. All the children were buzzing around the room playing 'chasey' with one another. They looked like they were having a heap of fun; they were giggling and screaming at one another.